difficulty/exp. gain balance

+
difficulty/exp. gain balance

Ok, after playing for over 50 hours, tasting different difficulties, fighting different bosses, completing different quests, I think there should be one more difficulty level placed between broken bones and death march.
Broken bones; experience gain is bit too quick if you want to explore you end up over-leveled for main story-line.
Death march; experience gain is balanced for explorers but it takes too long to defeat bosses and that is quite frustrating.
So experience for death march and opponents difficulty from broken bones?
What you think?
Thanks

Nah, it's ok!
If I can hit 60 lvl on DM for total exploired world its ok for me!
But Devs may think to give us one more diff lelvel- Insane or something cuz there is no chalenge for a bit leveled Geralt.

I want difficulty with permadeath where meditation is limited and crafting anything requres 10 times more ingredients

I think it's just fine as it is.
Leveling/getting experience may be a bit or a lot slower (depends what RPGs you usually play) compared to other games but that's also something that sets Wild Hunt apart from other RPGs and makes it special.
It's just something you have to get used to.

Another recent example where leveling is REALLY slow and you only get to reach level 12 max is Pillars of Eternity. And look how (arguably) great and critically acclaimed that game turned out to be.

Top Bottom