Disconnecting from the internet when losing - should this be reported as a cheat?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a game where the other player waited until the last second to play every card, and also disconnected multiple times and waited right until they almost auto-forfeit then reconnected. I was certain they were doing this to troll. It started from the very 1st play and continued to the end of the game. I just waited it out. This is annoying for sure, but as has been said, is not against the rules, and there is no way to prove intent. I have only had it happen once where I was sure it was on purpose.
I have had other games where players disconnect but I think they were all legit connection issues. Sometimes they were winning, or it looked like they were in the middle of mousing over stuff ( you can see cards outlined in red that are selected by opponent) and then suddenly disconnect.
I would say if I faced the same person multiple times that displayed the behavior I described in the beginning of this reply I may report for trolling but it isn't a cheat.
Thankfully this type of behavior seems to be very much the exception in this game.

No, it's not a cheat and it happens. I frequently lose contact with server and am deemed "forfeit". This seems to a be a frequent problem.

What should be docked is not giving the other player a "GG". For the record, I will always give a good game in the spirit of Gwent as a Gentleman's/Gentlewoman's game.

Peasants, refuse good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom