Don't forget to contact Atari !

+
Don't forget to contact Atari !

Hi, some people in this forum are starting to wonder if any further bug fixes will follow after patch 1.2. While this forum is intended to provide user-made solutions, it should also be noted that it may not always be the best place to get a solution for your problem. There are indeed problems with TW which cannot be user-fixed, so I'd recommend you to address your persisting problems to Atari as well (publisher = the guys who get the cash). Don't expect any reply by Atari and don't expect anything spectacular to happen. However, it's worth a try and if you don't try nothing won't ever happen for sure...Here's the link to the topic about official support coordinates :http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=4549.0

good idea but when i mailed the support with all the TS i done with one of the modurators to get the demo working the only answer i got was your pc is bellow minimum req. (it is not it is below the recomended req not the minimum) i got the game to work and purchased the game (turned out i had a old netframework (had come a new that week and that got the game to work for me) so i do not give much for the support from atari i do get more help from this forum then i ever got from, atari.

Top Bottom