Drop FPS issue

+
I have a problem after 10 minutes of gameplay appears fps drop and low GPU usage. No metter what i did in the game, In any
location.

My PC: rx 5700, xeon 2673v3, 32 RAM, HDD. I tried to reinstall video driver it`s doesn`t help.

This is trouble appears only in The Wither 3.

Please help me solve this problem. I`m waiting for Your suggestions.

CPU usage is normalv RAM also. Problem only wihs GPU
Ok, annoying :(
First, if you didn't, I suggest to send a ticket to the support. The sooner, the better
> "Contact us" button
Also, if you're on Steam, be sure try to Steam overlay (I know in some case, it could cause performance issues).

I have a problem after 10 minutes of gameplay appears fps drop and low GPU usage. No metter what i did in the game, In any
location.

My PC: rx 5700, xeon 2673v3, 32 RAM, HDD. I tried to reinstall video driver it`s doesn`t help.

This is trouble appears only in The Wither 3.

Please help me solve this problem. I`m waiting for Your suggestions.
I am assuming you are on Windows 10/11, so did you try to disable Full Screen Optimizations? You can do it from right-clicking on Witcher 3 .exe file, then click Properties, click on Compatibility tab, check-mark Disable Full Screen Optimizations, Apply and give it a try.

If you are using special features of AMD graphics, such as Freesync, Radeon Chill etc..., try to disable them from the Witcher 3 game profile inside AMD software and test the game.

Top Bottom