EAX and X-FI Alchemy

+
EAX and X-FI Alchemy

Has anyone gotten EAX to work with alchemy?When i enable EAX i get echoes (double sounds).Anyone got any good settings for the Alchemy?

It is in your card specifications, you cant change it, disable it in game and enable environemental effect instead. See if it helps !

I solved it. I found the settings for alchemy on the official website.For those of you who wants to enable EAX in this game with Alchemy enter these settings in alchemy:[The Witcher]RegPath=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CD Projekt Red\The Witcher\InstallFolderSubDir=SystemDuration=20It works perfectly. Now you can enjoy great sound ;D

Just dont forget that, if your EAX is not version 4.0, it wont work :) From Patch notes:
5) The Witcher supports only Creative EAX 4.0. If your soundcard uses other EAX version, use “Environmental Effects” option instead.

I have the X-Fi Platinum which i believe supports at least up to EAX 4.0, maybe 5.0. Not sure about the last one...to lazy to check ;)

To get rid of the stuttering sound when a conversation start make a new text file name it dsound.ini and add the following entriesBuffers=6Duration=5MaxVoiceCount=128DisableDirectMusic=0save the filr and copy it to the Witcher System folder.Greetings_Gabriel_

Top Bottom