Emoticons Contest - Results

+
Emoticons Contest - Results

Not so long ago we asked you to design new emoticons based on your favorite moments from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Today we are excited to present you with the results, but first we would like to thank everyone who sent in their submissions. We had a lot of fun going through them all. So without further ado, below are the 5 winners who will receive the Limited Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Soundtrack and a poster from the game signed by the developers. And, of course, the winners' creations will join the set of regular emoticons available on our forums.

EvilViking

Herbert

Kaldea

Ricardo

Venelin

Congratulations!

View attachment 18880

About Entries...

1st Don't find any attractive smiley which showing any kind of emotion.
2nd only 4th witcher smiley is good with laugh expression.
3rd Same as 1st entry no emotions at all.
4th Only 9th one is good
5th Only 6th one is good but this entry is against rules as we have to submit only 3 to 10 smileys but this one is having 13

So as i said only 3 smiles looks good & useful to use in forum otherwise all are almost unusable for any purpose

Is any member from this forum won the competition ?
I too participate in this contest so I will post my entries here soon..Right now busy with some other work.

My Entry...

- To good night every one. :gn:

- Do Not Spam / Keep it clean :dns: :kic:

- Ohh / Surprise :eek:hh:

- R U Blind? / Can't See ? :rub: :cs:

- Shame / Disgusting :shame:

- Shout :shout:

- Do Not Argue / Troll Detected :dna: :td:

- No Spoiling / Secret / Hidden / Mysterious :ns:

- Do not boast / You Big mouth :dnb:

- Fury / Very Angry :va:

Again don't misjudge me. I am not saying my entries are the best & deserves the winning but at least I found them more useful then winning entries so its my request to CDPR to add them in forum without giving me any prize n all...Thanks.

Attachments

• Rules.jpg
    Rules.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Oh wow, this is awesome. :D Congrats everyone! They're all pretty great and I was scared mine would be too boring. :p

I added my entries in post #2
If other members on forum participated in this contest & not win then please share your entries here.. Thanks :)

Edit: Nevermind. :)

Edit 2: Don't really want to bump the thread just for this, but I just got the rewards today! Thank you so much, CDPR! :D Everything is absolutely beautiful and I can't appreciate it enough!

Last edited:
Some of them are really good & funny but for the most part, they are useless for forum use because they do not show any real "emoti(c)on" at all :( ...

This one is Epic.

Last edited:
Aha, yay!

I was going to send my entry in the first day but I thought they wouldn't be good enough, then, in the last day, I decided to try anyway and it worked!

Thanks!

View attachment 18880

About Entries...

1st Don't find any attractive smiley which showing any kind of emotion.
2nd only 4th witcher smiley is good with laugh expression.
3rd Same as 1st entry no emotions at all.
4th Only 9th one is good
5th Only 6th one is good but this entry is against rules as we have to submit only 3 to 10 smileys but this one is having 13
So as i said only 3 smiles looks good & useful to use in forum otherwise all are almost unusable for any purpose

Is any member from this forum won the competition ?
I too participate in this contest so I will post my entries here soon..Right now busy with some other work.

My Entry...

- To good night every one.

- No Spam / Keep it clean

- Ohh / Surprise

- R U Blind? / Can't See ?

- Shame / Disgusting

- Shout

- Don't Argue with me / Shut Up / Troll Detected

- Do not spoil / Secret / Hidden / Mysterious

- You Big mouth / Do not boast

- Fury / Angry

Again don't misjudge me. I am not saying my entries are the best & deserves the winning but at least I found them more useful then winning entries so its my request to CDPR to add them in forum without giving me any prize n all...Thanks.

Dammit! They are great and funny indeed... Easy to fit with emotions! Congrats!

Congrats winners! I will post mine shortly :)

---------- Updated at 06:38 PM ----------

Congrats winners! (Sadly, I wasn't one of them! LOL)

Most of my entries were somewhat basic, but here's a few I made that weren't necessarily emotes, but I thought they were fun and a bit unique :p

The "trolling" troll lol

My attempt at an 8-bit style Roach :D

A badge type image that forum users could use in their signatures to show that they are proud Gwent collectors :D

And finally: Roche wearing some thug life glasses

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners! Very high quality and varied! I still stand by my "The gentleman will be seated on the bergere" though

Attachments

• thegentlemanwillbeseatedonthebergere.png
    thegentlemanwillbeseatedonthebergere.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 57
Thank you very much for picking my submission! I'm happy to have a piece of work acknowledged by everyone!

To Kaldea: That first one is my absolute favorite! Great job!

:affection:

- Ricardo Ventura

Top Bottom