Enchantment Balance?

+
Enchantment Balance?

So, I enchanted my Ursine armor with Balance that turns every piece of armor you wear into medium armor. The only reason is because I use the griffin school technique ability (which has been working greatly with the wolf armor I ve been using) for fast stamina regen but it doesnt work . Is this confirmed to be like this? or is it bugged? Maybe am I doing something wrong?

iCake

Forum veteran
It is bugged in a sense that enchantments that modify your armor class don't properly apply the stamina regen associated with that class of armor. I myself used the levity enchantment on my Ursine gear. I thought it'd give me a slight stamina regen boost, but soon after I noticed that something was not quite right. I checked my stamina regen in all 4 pieces of a pure light armor and it was 13 per second or something close to that, then I checked my stamina regen in ursine "light" armor and it was sitting at about 10 points per second, then I checked the stat in unmodifed Ursine armor and it was 8 or 9.

The cat school tecniques boost worked as intended though, I'd gotten proper boosts for my fast attack damage and critical strike damage. So I'd think the griffin school techniques should work, but since the stamina regen seems to be bugged, maybe there's the culprit. What's your stamina regen stat when wearing "middle" ursine armor with griffin school inactive and active, what is it when wearing a proper middle armor with the same conditions? Try comparing those, I guess it does work but not exactly right, it just gives you a lesser boost to your stamina regen.

Last edited:
thanks for the reply. I got 30 per second with wolf armor now, adding or removing the griffin technique doesnt change the number but sure is very noticeable in combat.
the griffin technique makes a huge difference to stamina regen if all armor is medium so it its easy to tell if it doesnt work, and well, it sure doesnt with enchanted armor.

Last edited:
Same here when I applied the "balance" enchantment on the Ofieri light armor, which should confer all medium armor bonuses. However, I do not get the griffin school bonus for medium armor. So is this is a confirmed bug?

I've posted about this in the xbox section as well.

Griffon techniques SHOULD work with balance correctly. What isn't working is that - even though you have the balance enchantment - your stamina is still reduced by 10% for every piece of heavy equipment.

This has been bugged since 1.11 and has not yet been fixed.

Top Bottom