End of round rounding

+
Hi

A few short suggestions:
I'd like to see a more clear indication of who is ahead (or Crown count) at the intervals between rounds when cards are being selected (or mulligan).

Also, when certain cards are played and for example you need to select a card in your deck, there is no option to return to (or view) the battlefield to make a certain and informed decision for those needing a last look at the field.

Lastly, when looking at the "history" of cards played during the game, it would be great if the card and, if applicable, its target can be indicated.

Kindest regards
Fhqwhgads

Lexor

Forum veteran
Also, when certain cards are played and for example you need to select a card in your deck, there is no option to return to (or view) the battlefield to make a certain and informed decision for those needing a last look at the field.
I really HOPE it's just another one of many bugs this game has because before update this option was available on every such card selection screen. But we do not know, as in every other case, when / how soon it will be fixed. Some bugs existed over the months.

"Hide cards" not present with some cards

As for the other points, they're not Technical things. You could make separate threads about them so they can be placed in a more suitable subforum -- I know you can only post threads in Technical until you've 10 posts, but I can move threads.

Top Bottom