Enemy abilities

+
When i first saw the gameplay trailer with this heavy augmented gang members ,i thought they should theoretically be stronger than you because you just have 2 implants installed at this moment.Can enemies look behind walls too and use the same ability’s?It would be realistic but maybe some gamers wouldn’t like it because they want to feel like a total bad a*.What are your thoughts about this?Lg

I would be fine with some NPC`s having / using Cyber abilities but i would want some special Cyberwear just for the player .

Sild

Ex-moderator
i thought they should theoretically be stronger than you because you just have 2 implants installed at this moment.

You have 2 more implants installed, in the demo. There were a bunch of others that weren't shown being installed, like the mantis blades or the hacking wires etc. . Also, the V in that first demo was mentioned to be a high level Solo, thus dispatching her enemies with relative ease.

Don't know how the AI will behave. Would be interesting if it can play the game according to the same rules as the PC but that's easier said than done.

I would be fine with some NPC`s having / using Cyber abilities but i would want some special Cyberwear just for the player .
For example if you have a lvl 2 eye enhancer installed and you can look behind walls but an enemy with a lvl4 enhancer can’t do it,it would break the immersion a bit in my opinion.Getting op with time is fine with upgraded rare enhancements but not right from the start.I agree on the point with the special ability’s tho but these should be very rare implants.But we will see
Post automatically merged:

You have 2 more implants installed, in the demo. There were a bunch of others that weren't shown being installed, like the mantis blades or the hacking wires etc. . Also, the V in that first demo was mentioned to be a high level Solo, thus dispatching her enemies with relative ease.

Don't know how the AI will behave. Would be interesting if it can play the game according to the same rules as the PC but that's easier said than done.

Yeah they showcased it with a higher leveled character too later on but first you just have 2 implants from the ripper doc and on the hardcore difficulty they could add that feature with enemies and pc are equal

Last edited:
For example if you have a lvl 2 eye enhancer installed and you can look behind walls but an enemy with a lvl4 enhancer can’t do it,it would break the immersion a bit in my opinion.Getting op with time is fine with upgraded rare enhancements but not right from the start.I agree on the point with the special ability’s tho but these should be very rare implants.But we will see
Post automatically merged:

I know what your saying but with so much Cyberwear out there who says that the lvl 14 guy has any eye enhancer :shrug:

Hey,
I believe that in the 48 min demo, the members of the gang were scripted to stay/block some passages in the corridor.
So, solo V is expected to fight them in small skirmishes all through her way out, for the place to stay believable, feel alive and inhabited.

I hope the game has a variety of challenging enemies.
In Demo the enemies were ridiculously easy :(
Will we see hacker enemies like Bug?

When i first saw the gameplay trailer with this heavy augmented gang members ,i thought they should theoretically be stronger than you because you just have 2 implants installed at this moment.Can enemies look behind walls too and use the same ability’s?It would be realistic but maybe some gamers wouldn’t like it because they want to feel like a total bad a*.What are your thoughts about this?Lg
it wouldnt surprise me that if the ai had been dumbed down for the trailer given the ai for them wasnt exactly what being shown off at the time and be fully functional when game goes live

It would make sense if cyber-enhancements are common, as we were shown that they are also using them and it would certainly bring the challenge level up. Maybe the difficulity settings would affect this? Or depending on who they are - a high-level corpo hit squad would have premium chrome whereas, say, the Voodoo gang would use low-level ones.

It would make sense if cyber-enhancements are common, as we were shown that they are also using them and it would certainly bring the challenge level up. Maybe the difficulity settings would affect this? Or depending on who they are - a high-level corpo hit squad would have premium chrome whereas, say, the Voodoo gang would use low-level ones.
If all the enemies would have real human intelligence it would feel like a battle royal game i guess and it would get very frustrating.They should use their implants but not on an unfair level

That's pretty much what I expect.

The gang leaders, i.e. "Bosses" will have some unique cyberware/abilities but the run-of-the-mill types won't be anything special. Now Corp exces and bodyguards are gonna be another thing entirely.

I know lots of people plan to try to take on the cops ... I wish them luck! Sure, your average patrol cop shouldn't be anything special but SWAT or god forbid the Psycho Squad is a whole different league!

Maybe the gangs get harder, further you go in the game. We know theres 6 district and each of them has own sub-districts, and all of those are controlled by different gangs.

Top Bottom