Explain me something

+
I think I can see where you are trying to go with this deck. Forgive the wall of text, but I'm trying to break down what I'm looking at, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anywhere:

Carapace leader and Crystal skull is to protect your wild hunt hound and kikimore warrior so they stick.

Combos I see:
Kiki warrior + arachas nest + evolution + Behemoth for that steady drone conversion and boost.

Wild hunt hound for good engine if it sticks or bait for removal.

Crones for flexibility of their abilities depending on match/hand.

Deathwish combo: Defender, weavess incantation, deathwish units, ritual sacrifice, consume (in that order).

Snowdrop and tutors to help in case you drew poorly.

My understanding of this deck is you prefer a long round 3 so you can use the deathwish combo listed above in full. If so, I don't see enough strength to last until that round. I see your round progression in 3 ways:

You win round 1, drypass round 2, and play your deathwish combo in round 3 (though it may not work as well as intended if your opponent doesn't play into miruna, or you get outvalued).

You lose round 1, get bled too heavily round 2, lose round 3 due to lack of deathwish package from bleeding or poor draw.

You lose round 1, win round 2 from opponent dry passing, lose round 3 by not having drawn necessary cards.

Unless you are over committing round 1 by using deathwish units, and subsequently not having enough strength to survive the remaining rounds.

My suggestions:
Replace Alzurs Double Cross: I'm sure you have this in the deck to help you draw the defender in case you didn't, or as a backup to play one of the crones, but in this deck, this card is high cost with low tempo. I feel your points could be better spent on a strong unit. (Golyat would be typical, but not necessary.)

Replace the 7 provision Crones: While they can be a great combo maker if played in the right order in the right match, that is also the problem. They are not always drawn in the order you need them to be, and with only one way to tutor one of them, I don't see that they benefit you. The Beast would be great for helping you maintain dominance, you can also look at other deathwish units to get better value out of Ritual and Incantation.

Replace Snowdrop: If consistency is the main point of having her in the deck, there are better ways to achieve that. Otherwise, her only real value would be in a draw heavy deck, which this is not enough to get major points out of her without sacrificing tutors that you need to help you in round 3, provided I was correct in my earlier assessment.

Top Bottom