Extremely unimmersive police system

+
This game has no cop Ai.

Holy crap THAT'S WHAT IT IS! I could not put my finger on it but if I get what you are saying the police are only normal NPC with a different set of clothes and a few different speech recordings!

DAM, no wonder they seem so strange!

They are no different than any of the gangs...

Its missing some sort of reputation system with the gangs, police and corpos. Like you can go guns blazing and no one will even bat an eyelash at you if you just massacred tons of members.

The combat AI needs some serious tweaks, like then playing really aggressive on fire fights, trying to flank you, not losing agro mid fight, not getting stuck in cover trying to access the situation after they saw you blasting someone else in the face with a loud gun and trying to sprint and zig zag when being engaged by a sniper.

Yeah this really ruins the moment for me as well...along with he pedestrians always "diving" toward my vehicle just to start something rather than away like a real person would do ( self preservation )
I like the game and all but if you kill a hobo in the middle of nowhere the police somehow know it.
So they will come driving to hunt you down right? no they spawn in randomly behind you and keep spawning like it's an arcade shoot em up.

So what do you do to lose them? you drive 200 meters down the street and you're done because they can't drive or chase you.

They made these amazing police cars with (in my opinion) scary as hell sirens, why not have them actually chase you. This has 0 immsersion and is the furthest from ''feeling alive'' as can be.

The whole game feels unimmersive. Car chase scenes that don't matter because they still crash into the wall whether you kill them or not, poor dialogue like calling Mama Wells after Jackie dies and saying gotta go when she is pouring her heart out about losing her son, romances that just end with NPC sitting or standing in one spot the entire game and cant even sleep at their houses that is suppose to be your house too, etc...

I found maybe the easiest and fastest way the escape from the police, just go into a shop (like gun, ripperdoc, clothes or drugstore) and the police will just go away as fast as they show up.

plus the police are able to find you, like you have tracker on your body, they just go in a straight line to you, no looking in the area to find you just "aim bot" tracking.

I like the game and all but if you kill a hobo in the middle of nowhere the police somehow know it.
So they will come driving to hunt you down right? no they spawn in randomly behind you and keep spawning like it's an arcade shoot em up.

So what do you do to lose them? you drive 200 meters down the street and you're done because they can't drive or chase you.

They made these amazing police cars with (in my opinion) scary as hell sirens, why not have them actually chase you. This has 0 immsersion and is the furthest from ''feeling alive'' as can be.
Stand on the edge of a tall building, back facing the ledge. Snipe someone, police spawn behind you and fall to their deaths.
Post automatically merged:

I agree you walk by them and very immersive trauma team which creates traumas for those carrying wounded people LOL
Trauma Team....worse than the 'Borgs. You can walk thru a crowd of 'Borgs, not a problem. Get within 10 feet of the TT, they open fire and Police spawn behind you and if there is any Tyger Claws within a 10 block radius , here they come to join the fun

Police in here is weak and like children play ground. system if compare with other game like ghost reacon wild land :0
they come as small group not over six. and come only 1 wave. after that . all 4 star will clear.

even you drive a car and flat some pooring thing in there by mistake. that 1 star will just gone instant. if you not flat other
ppl more.

and emm . dont think about farm them . its not work . they not even drop a real gun and robot rare chance or nothing drop
compoment part :0

If you need to farm lvl 50 . thing. go get border outpost. there is your real farm . dont go hurt innocent ppl in city for call
maxtac . its emm ... not worth to kill /_\...

cheer .

I will introduce you to a secret.

If you just talk to a vendor, they will stop pursuing you too, you don't even have to flee. :cool:

The only fun thing with police is that if you on normal or easy and got enough defense and just keep killing all even at 4 stars you will be called a cyberpsycho and after killing the last wave there is no more police coming so the 4 stars will go away.

It would be cool if the police actually drove up to you in their awesome looking cars and chased you when you have a wanted level. Like FirePhoenix115 said, their sirens are intimidating and it would be so cool to feel the weight behind accidentally or intentionally killing a civilian and then having to escape the cops.

Having patrolling police cars would make the experience more immersive.

It would be cool if the police actually drove up to you in their awesome looking cars and chased you when you have a wanted level. Like FirePhoenix115 said, their sirens are intimidating and it would be so cool to feel the weight behind accidentally or intentionally killing a civilian and then having to escape the cops.

Having patrolling police cars would make the experience more immersive.

I would also add that someone will try to tackle us and reduce us to be arrested where we do not die.
whether the bribe is paid or not being a misdemeanor if they put us on patrol.

Edit:.

since they can't fix the AI and traffic, put a timeskip where the patrol appears. x(

Last edited:
I would also add that someone will try to tackle us and reduce us to be arrested where we do not die.
whether the bribe is paid or not being a misdemeanor if they put us on patrol.

At one star wanted level, that would be cool, bribe them or use your Corpo knowledge to persuade them to leave you alone. "I'm on a secret mission and you are interfering" speech check success!

Top Bottom