Fanmade Game Music

+
[disclaimer]
Dear moderators/administrators/developers/what-have-you,
I would like to donate the following music and/or text to the development cause. If you are interested, feel free to hide/delete this post for the purposes of secrecy and contact me for source material.
[/disclaimer]

I'm not a professional music writer, but I'd like to believe I pack some punch too =)
Here's mine: http://www.ex.ua/view_storage/389569262295

For maximum effect picture an assault on a Arasaka HQ in Night City. A small strike team is fighting its way through the skyscraper, bullets flying everywhere. Finally, they get to their objective - a vault. Tech throws his stuff to the ground, starts cracking up the door. Other provide him covering fire. Suddenly, a random bullet pierces solo's leather jacket and comes on the opposite side with fractured shards of his cybernetics. He falls down, the light in his cybereye flashes and dies. The others follow. The last man standing is the tech - standing on his knees, he furiously works on the 'pad. Arasaka guards come and surround him. He keeps working, till their officer comes closer and pulls a gun, putting to the tech's head. A shot.......................
Outside the Arasaka's datafortress stands a Netrunner. His virtual screen shows him the live feed from security cameras inside the compound as the tech is shot. He messages someone. In a calm, but high-pitched voice he says: "Abort! Stike team is down. I repeat, strike team is down". A person on the other side of the conversation, wearing a business suit, replies: "Disposable. Strike team 2 will be on site in five"

inspired by the Cyberpunk 2077 Game :) Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geyjlINDDVI

I like it, it starts off great.... but then it seems to just kinda go all over the place... I forget which song I am listening too... it needs to be a little more consistant IMHO...

[disclaimer]
I would like to donate the following music and/or text to the development cause. If you are interested, feel free to hide/delete this post for the purposes of secrecy and contact me for source material.
[/disclaimer]

I'm not a professional music writer, but I'd like to believe I pack some punch too =)

For maximum effect picture an assault on a Arasaka HQ in Night City. A small strike team is fighting its way through the skyscraper, bullets flying everywhere. Finally, they get to their objective - a vault. Tech throws his stuff to the ground, starts cracking up the door. Other provide him covering fire. Suddenly, a random bullet pierces solo's leather jacket and comes on the opposite side with fractured shards of his cybernetics. He falls down, the light in his cybereye flashes and dies. The others follow. The last man standing is the tech - standing on his knees, he furiously works on the 'pad. Arasaka guards come and surround him. He keeps working, till their officer comes closer and pulls a gun, putting to the tech's head. A shot.......................
Outside the Arasaka's datafortress stands a Netrunner. His virtual screen shows him the live feed from security cameras inside the compound as the tech is shot. He messages someone. In a calm, but high-pitched voice he says: "Abort! Stike team is down. I repeat, strike team is down". A person on the other side of the conversation, wearing a business suit, replies: "Disposable. Strike team 2 will be on site in five"

I dig this as well... but while it remains consistant, it also remains a little sterile... needs a bit of melody maybe... a little cinnamon for the oatmeal as it were... but again, thats just MHO....

[disclaimer]
[/disclaimer]

Very cool sound!

Top Bottom