Fast Attack & Signs Not Working

+
I have several problems since 4.0 patch . . .

1. I have this frustrating problem during combat, I lose the ability to fast attack (left Mouse key) [PC] and at the same time I have continous parry without holding the right mouse button, I can restart my game and it still does it at the same place, I verified my files, a 1x 3.3mb file was replaced so I thought that would fix it, I went back into the same battle, again no fast attack working & at the same time auto parry without holding the right mouse key. This is super super frustrating when this happens. Please fix this, I can't continue my playthough if I can't fast attack anything.

2. I try to activate a sign, say Yrden I hear the sounds effect, I see the animation, the bar is still full & no spell is placed on the ground. I can try again and it may or may not work until the thired attempt.

Hmm, I usually don't play with mouse but I tried it myself. Did you try reassigning Key Bindings in the options menu? For me, that made it possible to use fast and slow attack with left and right mouse button (before I did that, the right button did nothing even though it was assigned). That being said, I can't parry with mouse for some reason, so no idea if it will solve the problems in your case.

It's also possible that disabling other applications with overlay feature might solve the issue.

If nothing helps, I would suggest sending a ticket to support:

In the 326hrs I had in the game before 4.0 dropped I never had this problem, Fast Attack by default in the keybinds is (left mouse)

Parry by default is (right mouse) The Parry key will not do anything unless you are engaged with an enenmy.
I set Heavy Attack to (middle mouse) even that doesn't work, I have not tried to rebind. It's random when this happens but has to be when engaged with an enemy to see it happen. I do have footage of when it happens but it's best not play over loud speaker with kids around. This is how super frustrating this bug is.
Post automatically merged:

I also have a footage of other things not working like casting a Yrden sign 3 times in a row with no sign appearing on the ground. All this may or may not have something to do with brining up the Quick Access Menu. Not sure if I want to post a link to a video, maybe I could DM the link instead, it's NSFW.

Last edited:
As mentioned before, if nothing helps the only thing you can do is send a ticket to support with the link that I mentioned.

All I can tell you is what I already mentioned (and yes, I tested it during combat).

Top Bottom