Fates of the Sorceresses of the Lodge (Spoilers)

+
Fates of the Sorceresses of the Lodge (Spoilers)

I'm curious to see how many of the sorceresses of the Lodge you can kill in TW2 and TW3.

Here's a list, excluding Yennefer, since she was brought to Montecalvo by force:

1. Phillipa Eilhart - ?
2. Síle de Tansarville - Can kill in TW2.
3. Margarita Laux-Antille - ?
4. Triss Merigold - ?
5. Keira Metz - Can send to Radovid to get impaled.
6. Sabrina Glevissig - Killed before the events of TW2.
7. Francesca Findabair - ?
8. Assire var Anahid - Dies in TW2 (No matter your choices?).
9. Fringilla Vigo - ?
10. Ida Emean aep Sivney - ?

Yeah...I know...strange question. But I am curious.

Thanks. :p

1. Phillipa Eilhart - ?
3. Margarita Laux-Antille - ?
9. Fringilla Vigo - ?

Although this has been cut from the final version of the game, so it is not an "official" part of the story, there are some bits in the leaked documents and the game files (see here) that hint what their fates could have been like. For Philippa in particular, it would have been similar to the books. In the actual game, they are just not mentioned again after On Thin Ice.

From the file name of a cutscene in TW2, it looks like Philippa could possibly also have died in the Saskia quest in Chapter 3, but this is of course not in the released version either.

2. Síle de Tansarville - Can kill in TW2.

And if not, then she dies in TW3.

4. Triss Merigold - ?

Leaves the Lodge before TW3, and later becomes the king's advisor and leads the council of mages in Kovir, at least if romanced by Geralt, otherwise her fate is unknown after the final battle (but is most likely to be similar). She is still in those positions by the time of the Blood and Wine expansion.

5. Keira Metz - Can send to Radovid to get impaled.

Can also be killed by Geralt. I am not sure about this, but does she still count as a Lodge member after TW3 if she survives and leaves with Lambert ?

7. Francesca Findabair - ?

No information other than that she is alive at the time of TW3, is the queen of Dol Blathanna, and (mentioned after the battle of Kaer Morhen) "won't budge from her little realm with a war raging".

8. Assire var Anahid - Dies in TW2 (No matter your choices?).

As far as I know, she always dies. It is shown in a cutscene at least on Iorveth's path, but is also mentioned by Triss (if rescued in Chapter 3) regardless of other choices.

10. Ida Emean aep Sivney - ?

She is seen briefly in Ugly Baby (contacted via megascope), but there is no information about her fate after that.

Although this has been cut from the final version of the game, so it is not an "official" part of the story, there are some bits in the leaked documents and the game files (see here) that hint what their fates could have been like. For Philippa in particular, it would have been similar to the books. In the actual game, they are just not mentioned again after On Thin Ice.

From the file name of a cutscene in TW2, it looks like Philippa could possibly also have died in the Saskia quest in Chapter 3, but this is of course not in the released version either.

And if not, then she dies in TW3.

Leaves the Lodge before TW3, and later becomes the king's advisor and leads the council of mages in Kovir, at least if romanced by Geralt, otherwise her fate is unknown after the final battle (but is most likely to be similar). She is still in those positions by the time of the Blood and Wine expansion.

Can also be killed by Geralt. I am not sure about this, but does she still count as a Lodge member after TW3 if she survives and leaves with Lambert ?

No information other than that she is alive at the time of TW3, is the queen of Dol Blathanna, and (mentioned after the battle of Kaer Morhen) "won't budge from her little realm with a war raging".

As far as I know, she always dies. It is shown in a cutscene at least on Iorveth's path, but is also mentioned by Triss (if rescued in Chapter 3) regardless of other choices.

She is seen briefly in Ugly Baby (contacted via megascope), but there is no information about her fate after that.

You're the man. Thank you.

Top Bottom