favourite gun so far?

+

DC9V

Forum veteran
I can't remember gun names but I'm mostly using sniper & quickhacks and for shorter range it's either pistol or shotgun.

Currently this..

the joys of modding..

The ones that make loud sounds are addicting to me. And it's what the power types deliver the most on.

Aside from Skippy, who I figured needs kills to progress his quest, I haven't used smart or tech weapons much. Just not fun for me.

Update after finishing the game:
I didn't find any that I actually liked. I might have found if the leveling system didn't screw them up.

Closest was Johnnys gun in his flashback scenes, but that was underleveled in the actual game and didn't seem to pack the same punch.

For a little while? For how long in hours?

Until you kill 50 people with it. Not long at all. Then it turned itself nonlethal. I gave mine up to the original owner and that was it.

if i have to choose a very noisy weapon like silverhand one, (in natural state [not modded]) its a piece of *****) then i use Comrade Hammer, at least its noisy but devastating (with the right perk) a part this i use a genic silenced pistol or revolver (in this walktrough i have boom boom) a katana (a simple legendary one) and a japanese bat (also legendaty) for melee in this game sniper rifles are pretty useless, even if you use a silenced one the immediatly found you, and we dont have the necessary open space (or hights) to properly use a sniper rifle a jetpack can be usefull (a far distance weapons not a close combat one)

1) Johnnys gun
2) Dying Night, its a beast with 50% more headshot damage (Smasher went down in like 3 seconds on very hard).
3) sniper Ashura,
4) Satori katana

All of them apart Johnnys gun upgraded to legendary at level 50

Dying Night, I guess. Since it's the only signature weapon for V. Looks like crap, and fits with my characters. Either streetpunks or Nomad diy'ers.

I like Archangel - the gun from Kerry

Skippy is a bit creepy as when playing the German sync it has the voice of German SpongeBob :D

Overwatch is also fun

All the player needs is legendary (and systematically upgraded along the way) Shingen Mark V (smart weapon). It's so powerful that I needed to refrain myself from using it.

It's a toss up between Legendary Fenrir and Legendary YingLong for submachine guns. For assault rifles I prefer the Legendary Moron Labe and for handguns I prefer the Legendary Comrade's Hammer.

Skippy with Stone Cold KIller activated and mods to bonus crit damage is INSANE! I am taking him into the last battle once I can work up the nerve to do the last battle and end my game. (I used him first for leg shots so he would be Stone Cold KIller for the rest of the games later). Then I had to lie to him that I would take him to his owner so that he would not screw up my attacks. So far he has not caught on that I lied to him.

The only thing I do not like about skippy is how @$^$$ fast he eats bullets. For god sake I had saved up over 2000 rounds for the last battle. However I wanted to test my readiness so I went to a location that had the MOST high level enemies in one place and I took them all out in a breeze with just Skippy and some grenades'. When I looked at my left over ammo I was down to about 300! o_O

Last edited:
The Overture and its Iconic variants are all awesome. I believe that Crash can get the highest headshot multiplier making it marginally more effective in the sneak attack headshot playstyle.

Although my favorite gun is probably Doom Doom. That thing is pure insanity from a DPS perspective. Finished the secret ending on very hard easily with just that gun.

doomd.png

Top Bottom