20160828195050_1.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20160828195111_1.jpg
    20160828195111_1.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 20160828195135_1.jpg
    20160828195135_1.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 60
Ciri becoming Witcher is far better than the 'sad' ending which is like a kick in the nuts. I'm also fine with the emperor reigning supreme. Screw Radovid.

I was part of the group who assassinated that twat. :)

@Boromir2015 Emhyr is still alive mate. Unless you're referring to Geralt becoming the Emperor of Fucking a hot Sorceress? :rofl:

@Boromir2015 Emhyr is still alive mate. Unless you're referring to Geralt becoming the Emperor of Fucking a hot Sorceress? :rofl:

I know... I know that end, too. ;) It was just a joke!!! :evil: I just remembered no better claim at that moment... :(
About the sorceress... ??? You know that I'm a fan of the two red-haired ladies in the game?! :heart: :heart:

I know... I know that end, too. ;) It was just a joke!!! :evil: I just remembered no better claim at that moment... :(
About the sorceress... ??? You know that I'm a fan of the two red-haired ladies in the game?! :heart: :heart:

Triss and who else? :evil:

Oi, no spoilers! I haven't started that one yet!

Of course... I'm very sorry about it!!! I thought you know about that point because of all the threads here in this forum... :dizzy: I will make atonement for my mistake now!:popo:

---------- Updated at 08:41 PM ----------

@Alan989 I must say that you have my fullest respect!!! :respect: You have played TW3 and you are so active in this forum without be spoilered about HoS and BaW?! I'd never managed that!!! :respect: and :respect: again!!! ;)

Aaaaah I envy you so much for finishing the main story + going in for the first time into Hearts of stone and Blood and wine.
Heheheeh I almost have the exact same ending as you, only Ciri became a:

Empress, in my ending

You will love the other 2 expansions! I wish you a awesome time diving into Hearts of stone and Toussaint :cheers4:

Of course... I'm very sorry about it!!! I thought you know about that point because of all the threads here in this forum... :dizzy: I will make atonement for my mistake now!:popo:

---------- Updated at 08:41 PM ----------

@Alan989 I must say that you have my fullest respect!!! :respect: You have played TW3 and you are so active in this forum without be spoilered about HoS and BaW?! I'd never managed that!!! :respect: and :respect: again!!! ;)

Well I've seen a few images but that's it.

@Raven-beauty
Thanks! I've heard a lot of good things about the expansions, so I'm really interested to see what new stuff they have :)

---------- Updated at 09:53 PM ----------

One thing I have to say however: Blood and Wine must be huge for it to take so long to install, I'm half way through the installation process.

Well I've seen a few images but that's it.

@Raven-beauty
Thanks! I've heard a lot of good things about the expansions, so I'm really interested to see what new stuff they have :)

You will have a lot of fun by playing these DLCs... I'm absolutely sure!!! ;)
But if it's allowed I would like to give you a small personal hint. Think about a very small spoiler concerning "armors" in HoS. Otherwise it could be a little bit frustrating in my opinion... ;)

@Alan989 And yes, BaW is a really big DLC!!! A lot of things to discover... :detective:

Last edited:
Top Bottom