Five Golden Joystick Awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+
Much deserved & well earned. I am loving this game (& hope someday to finish it :smile: ) & I thank you for introducing me to the world of The Witcher because I am loving the books too.

Hi! This is my first post and I want to enter these forums by saying THANK YOU, cdpr, for not only TW3 but also for your phenomenal customer support. When I opened the box(pc version), I almost got emotional believe it or not because AAA studios nowadays don't care that much about their customers and you guys are really a fresh of new air. I was recently burned by Bethesda when they shipped their latest game(pc retail version) with one simple dvd with only 10% of the game in it - the rest you have to download via Steam. Luckily, I knew about it just in time but others weren't aware of this underhanded move and got a nasty surprise.

I hope you guys continue with your wonderful support which I feel is part of the whole package of the game. Congrats on your award! And even if you guys hadn't won such an award you guys should be proud for doing such a heck of a job. TW3 has certainly more soul than most games I've played in recent memory.

Top Bottom