Following the River - The River Ward thread

+
One thing I have to say I like about the River quest is that it is so different from the rest of the game's quests. Virtually every single other quest V is involved in is something related to making Eddies, carrying out hits, and trying to save their life even if it requires them to jump through hoops to do it.

Here?

Here, V is just trying to save a kid's life.

It makes me think that this is actually one of the most important quests and should have been part of the main quest.

It's one of the most emotional because it's V doing something completely selfless.

Hey chooms and jambalaya fans,
I’m excited to present you my latest video. It’s all about River. Enjoy.

It can be quite difficult to fit hours of gameplay into a few minutes. Fortunately, River was an easy case. Video done; case closed. :cool:
Probably a good opportunity to share some photos I took.
River_Buffalos_1.jpg
River_Buffalos_2.jpg
River_Buffalos_3.jpg
River_Trailer Park_1.jpg

One thing I have to say I like about the River quest is that it is so different from the rest of the game's quests. Virtually every single other quest V is involved in is something related to making Eddies, carrying out hits, and trying to save their life even if it requires them to jump through hoops to do it.

Here?

Here, V is just trying to save a kid's life.

It makes me think that this is actually one of the most important quests and should have been part of the main quest.

It's one of the most emotional because it's V doing something completely selfless.

Yeah, but sometimes for me it was a bit too different from the rest. Nothing big and annoying but phrases V is using like "I~m done with this case", being so emotional from a start of a quest in a Van without any hesitation or even mentioning that you help him for something - which is an option in both Judy and Panam questlines. Sometimes seems like they wanted to create that detective partner on a pursuit story too hard.

I really hope with new expansion will be added more interactions with River, especially if remember what V and River discussing in Aldecados ending - that they already discussed before that River will stay in NC, but I don't remember that in game, may be it will be in new expansion.
Post automatically merged:

Replayed last scene with River.
Yes there is lines like they were been discussing it before, but I don't recall any dialogues or messages about it.
Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom