For CDPR and Gwent team

+
Thank you.

I mean it. I started playing gwent in early beta, stopped because of removal was out of hand for long time and the infamous midwinter patch threw the game out of balance.
Checked back when 2 row system was introduced, still removal heavy, non interesting gameplay.

Checked back after Crimson Curse came out and damn. I do not know what you did, but this current gameplay is AWESOME.

There are ofc still room for improvement, but for the first time before midwinter patch the game feels like it should be.
Removal is part of the game, but you can actually pull of combos with multiple cards now that was simply not possible earlier. The game does not feel point spam either (the elf boost meta). Gwent feels balanced and well thought out and is overall extremely fun to play because now you can accomplish combos with multiple cards without the game being just point spam! FInally!

My message to you is 2 part:
1: Good job!
2: For future, please keep in mind your balance of the game right now, keep going into this direction, do not repeat the same mistakes with too much removal heavy or too much point spam: Let the decks breath, but at the same time introduce more complex multicard combinations and synergy between multiple cards and keep removal as a scalpel not a chainsaw <3

Thank you.

Thank you.

I mean it. I started playing gwent in early beta, stopped because of removal was out of hand for long time and the infamous midwinter patch threw the game out of balance.
Checked back when 2 row system was introduced, still removal heavy, non interesting gameplay.

Checked back after Crimson Curse came out and damn. I do not know what you did, but this current gameplay is AWESOME.

There are ofc still room for improvement, but for the first time before midwinter patch the game feels like it should be.
Removal is part of the game, but you can actually pull of combos with multiple cards now that was simply not possible earlier. The game does not feel point spam either (the elf boost meta). Gwent feels balanced and well thought out and is overall extremely fun to play because now you can accomplish combos with multiple cards without the game being just point spam! FInally!

My message to you is 2 part:
1: Good job!
2: For future, please keep in mind your balance of the game right now, keep going into this direction, do not repeat the same mistakes with too much removal heavy or too much point spam: Let the decks breath, but at the same time introduce more complex multicard combinations and synergy between multiple cards and keep removal as a scalpel not a chainsaw <3

Thank you.

Not sure how you didn't like removal before but are now ok with it. It's basically just as bad as it's ever been.

Maybe my rank is so low at the moment because I just came back that I haven't encountered decks like that.

Maybe my rank is so low at the moment because I just came back that I haven't encountered decks like that.

Well just for an example I had a Meve engine deck that I liked but once I got up around rank 5 it just got decimated by removal. Until the devs do something engine decks will never be at the top of the heap. Removal is just too prevalent and too good.

Ah, it is sad if the problem is still there for higher ranks :(
I play Anna Henrietta at the moment, and I feel I manage to keep some of my engines alive long enough for them to matter. I would like to have bronze unlock options more (they really should change imperial diviner so that the purify is order ability), but other than that I feel the matches are great.

Top Bottom