For those who wants to test if they run TW2

+
For those who wants to test if they run TW2

Hi!I recently remarked that Arcania: Gothic 4 had minimal requirements pretty similar to TW2:Minimum System Requirements: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II x2 - 2.8 GHz RAM: 2 GB RAM VGA: GeForce 8800 GTX, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 9600 DX: DirectX 9.0c or higher OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / Windows 7 HDD: 10 GB + 600 MB virtual memory Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card I know that this game have not-so-good graphic and is very boring to play (IMHO), but if you're not sure if your computer can run TW2 you can try the demo.It may not be a perfect indicator, but at least it'll gives you an idea ;)Cheers! (and sorry for my terrible english, french is my native language ^^)

antho009 said:
Hi!I recently remarked that Arcania: Gothic 4 had minimal requirements pretty similar to TW2:Minimum System Requirements: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II x2 - 2.8 GHz RAM: 2 GB RAM VGA: GeForce 8800 GTX, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 9600 DX: DirectX 9.0c or higher OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / Windows 7 HDD: 10 GB + 600 MB virtual memory Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card I know that this game have not-so-good graphic and is very boring to play (IMHO), but if you're not sure if your computer can run TW2 you can try the demo.It may not be a perfect indicator, but at least it'll gives you an idea ;)Cheers! (and sorry for my terrible english, french is my native language ^^)
It doesnt represent anything at all. Look up crysis recommended specs and laugh. 2011 cards still cant max it out with 60 fps.Specs for most games are made up.

antho009 said:
Hi!I recently remarked that Arcania: Gothic 4 had minimal requirements pretty similar to TW2:Minimum System Requirements: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II x2 - 2.8 GHz RAM: 2 GB RAM VGA: GeForce 8800 GTX, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 9600 DX: DirectX 9.0c or higher OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / Windows 7 HDD: 10 GB + 600 MB virtual memory Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card I know that this game have not-so-good graphic and is very boring to play (IMHO), but if you're not sure if your computer can run TW2 you can try the demo.It may not be a perfect indicator, but at least it'll gives you an idea ;)Cheers! (and sorry for my terrible english, french is my native language ^^) It doesnt represent anything at all. Look up crysis recommended specs and laugh. 2011 cards still cant max it out with 60 fps.Specs for most games are made up.
Usually recommanded specs means: you can run it at least at medium, and not: you can play it in ultra with every possible effect activated with 60 fsp:p

The CPU is way off.They said at least a 2gig processor for the witcher 2.So a 2.8 will run the witcher 2 smooth I would think.

Top Bottom