Forum suggestions, bugs, questions and opinions

+
It seems I can only see the "RED" marker (meaning there are messages from CDPR people) on threads when those threads have unread messages. Doesn't seem like a wanted feature either.

When I try to quote then respond to another user (just happened today), I can't press space to separate my words. It just stays frozen for some reason, please help. Using Google Chrome on a Macbook Air. I think it has to do with the recent two step verification system implemented, but I'm not sure. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm-having-that-same-problem._Chrome+Win10._For-some-reason-quotes-seem-to-work-in-some-threads-but-not-in-all.

Still having issues with Edge as well.
Usually after going to "Notifications" then clicking a post someone added a "Thank You" to.

Once in the post (which is usually screwed up) I can just page back one page in the thread then forward to the page the post is on and things are fine.

I had ( formerly known as BoboTheMighty :p) issues logging in...something about GOG detecting "changed input device" and sending verification code to my email adres, but deleted that account a while back so I created a new profile( and damn more cool one at that, but gone are all the Claylex points :p).
Tried the second time, same thing occured, entered code, but seems to be working fine now.
Anyone had the same problem?

@Sardukhar I really hope it gets fixed soon. It gets annoying/frustrating when quoting another user. Only one word, then bam, can't hit space to separate my words.

I have found a workaround to that (I have constant problems with space bar). When you quote someone and this happens, write one word or smiley, mark, anything... Then press enter to start new "chapter" and it should work again when you start writing. You can then edit out that extra "enter" and continue writing.

Edit: Just noticed that there is also another workaround to this. Well, more the merrier :p

Last edited:
I have found a workaround to that (I have constant problems with space bar). When you quote someone and this happens, write one word or smiley, mark, anything... Then press enter to start new "chapter" and it should work again when you start writing. You can then edit out that extra "enter" and continue writing.

Edit: Just noticed that there is also another workaround to this. Well, more the merrier :p
Thank you so much!

I had to send GOG an email in order to straighten out my email address (the same one I've used for about 10 years and the only one I use).
They claimed they didn't do anything but lo-an-behold I couldn't log in before I sent them the email and I could afterwards.

Nice layout.

There's no page navigation in the thread list. It's a tad cumbersome having to open a thread (from page 1), scroll down and start only then get to choose pages. Don't know if it's a bug, but it's something to look at. At least add the nav bar from the bottom of the page to the top too or modify the 1-page-at-a-time thing up there.

Also, since the color scheme is unchainged, but the font's different, there might be some merit to reconsidering the default font color. Blue against blue... It can be managed, but it would ease the readability quite a bit if it was yellow or something.

Also, the Off Topic forum is empty and the "last post" indicator says I'm not authorized to view it (perhaps that's really the case...).

Also, occasionally getting [ERROR] popups. Probably from failing autosaves or something. Don't know.

Last edited:
kofeiiniturpa;n6858230 said:
Nice layout.

There's no page navigation in the thread list. It's a tad cumbersome having to open a thread (from page 1), scroll down and start only then get to choose pages..

If you are in the main subforum, there's a little yellow icon that lets you go to the last page. Have forwarded your ( and my) issue with the current setup though.

Top Bottom