Forums are abandoned!

+
After that horrific oatmeal and vodka incident ...

I REALLY don't want to know.

---------- Updated at 02:54 AM ----------

Like, never. Since the topic is "forums are abandonedededededed!!!!!", every single post here is activity, a posty argument made by its very existence. I'm not even sure what off-topic would look like? No posts are on topic. All posts are on topic. It's..it's...perfect.

---------- Updated at 02:54 AM ----------

Like, never. Since the topic is "forums are abandonedededededed!!!!!", every single post here is activity, a posty argument made by its very existence. I'm not even sure what off-topic would look like? No posts are on topic. All posts are on topic. It's..it's...perfect.

So a blank post like the segment above is perfectly acceptable?

Yeah ... wouldn't let me post anything totally blank ...
*grumbles*

I feel a bit weird going into this forum, much like what I could picture a traumatized man would feel like when revisiting the church of wich his well planned wedding was cancelled since the woman he loved and lived with for many many years never showed up at the altar and went missing on him. "not even a note... what happened...?"

I feel a bit weird going into this forum, much like what I could picture a traumatized man would feel like when revisiting the church of wich his well planned wedding was cancelled since the woman he loved and lived with for many many years never showed up at the altar and went missing on him. "not even a note... what happened...?"

welcome to the forum

I'm confused why there is even an active forum for a game that won't be out for years. It's strange to me.

It's a trap. Just...stand..there.

Some of us have been following Cyberpunk 2020 for 25 years. So really, this is just typical. Because we are teh hardcorpz.

Last edited:
*trying to look innocent* :mellow:

No it is'nt... ... ... :ermm:

*as he hides the book "Grymkäfts Fällor" behind his back (the swedish translation of "Grimtooth's Traps")*

Honest... ... :whistle:

I have no idea what you're talking about ... *Looks over at one of her bookshelves* :whistle:

Top Bottom