Free* Witcher Items, is this legit?

+
It's not ''free'', you need to pay the shipping, and it's 12 dollars and the witcher medalion sucks, it's a knock-off/bootleg, don't bother ;)

Yeah I assumed so, but I saw the little card with CDPR and Jinx logo and figured I'd ask. Atleast if a Red sees this they can get some info about it, it may be in their interests to do something about it as it seems they're trying to pass it as the official one
Edit: And they could also get some ideas for their store now that I look at some other items, Yen's necklace and witcher cufflinks? put them in the store, want to throw more of my money at you CDPR!

Last edited:
Yeah I assumed so, but I saw the little card with CDPR and Jinx logo and figured I'd ask. Atleast if a Red sees this they can get some info about it, it may be in their interests to do something about it as it seems they're trying to pass it as the official one
Edit: And they could also get some ideas for their store now that I look at some other items, Yen's necklace and witcher cufflinks? put them in the store, want to throw more of my money at you CDPR!

It would seem that it is not the licensed stuff with do with JINX :(

Top Bottom