Freezing and Patch time out

+
Freezing and Patch time out

Just bought the game and having two issues. I have tried to scroll throught the vast amounts of post to find a simular posting of my problems but haven't had success. 1st problem - cant download the new 1.2 patch. Says that the server times out at about 40% download mark every time I try. I have tried the "DL" from the "incase of problem go here" link but it is in Polish? and it didn't increase game version. 2nd problem. I can load the game and get to the start panel to adjust things like: graphics, controls, sound....etc. But after I click New Game - Medium and select mouse & keybourd, the game freezes up when it starts to load into the Kaer Morhen area. I am able to watch the intro video with out any issues or gliches. System Specs:Intel 945 S775 3.4Ghz XP w SP2 and all updatesEVGA 7900GT 256MB w latest driversSoundMax HD Audio2 x 512mb DDR2 PC4200 533Mhz I have gone through all the New Troubleshotting faqs Thread and computer runs faster now (thanks!) but still unable to play game. My rig meet the system req's but unsure of what to do now.Dieing to get playing so any help is appreciated.Matt

Top Bottom