Funny GOG Cloud Save

+
I was asked by GOG which save was up to date, GOG or the computer. Funny part was, both saves was last updated 54 years ago..... uhmm, ya I have a very strong feel from somewhere this is somewhat wrong... just saying. =)

I've had this happen a few times as well. There's something really weird going on with the interaction between Galaxy and the game. It's not a normal scenario. I discovered a couple days ago that my game actually runs much smoother if I run the game directly without Galaxy running at all.

Let the screenshot speak for itself:

Attachments

• Screenshot (42).png
    Screenshot (42).png
    4.1 MB · Views: 62
I've had this particular oddity multiple times, although I hardly use Galaxy anymore since I've found that for whatever reason the game runs far smoother without it open.

I've had this particular oddity multiple times, although I hardly use Galaxy anymore since I've found that for whatever reason the game runs far smoother without it open.
How do you use game without GOG?
Re-purchased it on Steam or something?

How do you use game without GOG?
Re-purchased it on Steam or something?

I don't mean running a different copy or something, I just mean running the game exe directly without ever touching the galaxy launcher. If I had to guess, something about the way Galaxy is handling telemetry is doing something it isn't supposed to.

I had a period of this. As I recall, I deleted one or two local save files, they were replaced by the cloud and it cleared the problem.

54 years ago, bands of wild hippies roamed the earth trying to find free music events so they could roll around in mud and poop in the woods.

I don't mean running a different copy or something, I just mean running the game exe directly without ever touching the galaxy launcher. If I had to guess, something about the way Galaxy is handling telemetry is doing something it isn't supposed to.
well I am curious how you do that , because to me it did not allow to play without the launcher

Top Bottom