Game crash when clicking ´Next´ at Daily Rewards when a match has finished.

+

I just had this happen to me as well when I clicked the next button at the end of the match it crashed and I am about to restart the game so I can continue to play

Game freezes everytime after Ranked Play if I click "Next"

Subject Line says it all. Just unlocked ranked play and after playing any ranked game, if I click "Next" on the post match screen, it almost always freezes. Additionally, if I click "Send Good Game" before the "Skip" option turns into "Next", the game freezes near 100%. I am currently avoiding the freezes by waiting 2-3 seconds before touching anything on the post match screen, and then highlighting the tabs over rewards/experience/rank to make sure the game hasn't froze, and then manually click the tabs to go forward. I can also ONLY click "Close" to exit the post match screen, or the game tends to freeze.

I haven't done a lot of testing on this with Casual, but I don't remember any freezes for my entire grind through to Level 10.

Bonus issues: the "Geralt" and "Dimeritium Bomb" cards I have do not show as "owned" in my collection. I can use the card in any deck I own, but the cards show up empty in my collection screen and I cannot mill the cards.

irstaxer thread merged

As for your bonus issue, Geralt and D-Bomb are probably animated and those are not shown by default in your collection. You have to manually toggle the filter to show them.

Run the redistributable programs that come with the game, if you haven't done so already, then validate / repair the installation 3-4 times in a row -- just to be sure it's keeping up. If that doesn't stop it, you can try re-installing the entire game at that point.

Either way, send any results into CDPR Support, as 4RM3D suggests! Please, include a dxdiag.

Score screen bug

Hello!

I suffer from the following bug:

After game, when I am in score screen, there is a risk that my game will crash by pressing "next page" button (gwent.exe has stopped working).
I had similar issue one month ago(before patch), game crashed sometimes after pressing "log in" button, right after launching the game.

Platform: PC
Frequency: around 30%

Feel free to correct me, I am new in this subforum. Sorry for bad English

Last edited:
Right now, the best bet is:

1.) Install redistributables.

2.) Turn off Galaxy overlay features.

3.) Log out, then log back into Galaxy.

4.) Run a verify / repair.

5.) Reinstall the game.

6.) Eat a piece of chocolate; try again. Repeat until the problem is fixed. (This isn't official. It's my last resort solution to all problems.)

Top Bottom