Game Crashes on me a lot.. Can't Submit Support Request ticket on CDPR website either...

+
Game Crashes on me a lot.. Can't Submit Support Request ticket on CDPR website either...

Hey, My game keeps crashing repeatedly. It will freeze and sit there till I have to get into task manager and manually end the task to close the game out. I have tried the game before the Nvidia the most recent driver update. Crashed. I updated the Nvidia driver to try and solve the issue. Still crashes. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the .NET windows Framework 4.5.2 Still crashes. I have tried to submit a support ticket numerous times for the issues that I and several others are having with the game. However I cannot seem to be able to submit a ticket here.... http://en.cdprojektred.com/contact-support/It keeps saying "Error while submitting data. Attached file(s) may be to big." the only file I attached was the DxDiag.txt file to give my specs. I have not included any attachment at the bottom of the request form either. Still will not accept my ticket. I really want to play the game for more than a few minutes at a time.. My specs are fine. So not sure why it would crash so much. I find a lot of other people with the same issues with even better computer specs than me.

---------- Updated at 08:46 PM ----------

PC Specswin 7gtx 770AMD fx8150 CPU32 GB ram

Top Bottom