Game Syncs Constantly

+
I recently bought an xbox series X and installed my xbox one version disc of Wild Hunt. The game and update works fine, however every time I open the game, even if only after switching to another app for a few minutes, the game brings up a loading bar and I have to sync the data for it. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

No issue for me on Series X, but it depend of your net connexion and the amount of saves that Xbox live have to sync/check.
So how many saves (manual/check point/automatic) you have ?
(more saves there are, more times it takes for the xbox live to be sync, which could lead to display the synch screen often. Normally, it's almost "instant" and doesn't require any sync screen except the first time you install a game which you already played and have saves on the cloud).

No issue for me on Series X, but it depend of your net connexion and the amount of saves that Xbox live have to sync/check.
So how many saves (manual/check point/automatic) you have ?
(more saves there are, more times it takes for the xbox live to be sync, which could lead to display the synch screen often. Normally, it's almost "instant" and doesn't require any sync screen except the first time you install a game which you already played and have saves on the cloud).
Thanks for responding! I have only about 5 saves currently. My network connection is stable, I have no problems playing online games or connecting to apps that require internet. I have checked the connection from the xbox to the internet and the connection doesn't seem to be the problem. Other games work fine with no issues connecting to the cloud. It seems to only be The Witcher 3. Have you heard of anyone else experiencing a problem such as this? I've contacted xbox support and have been told it is a problem with the game and not my system.
Have a nice day!

Have you heard of anyone else experiencing a problem such as this?
No, at least on the forum (and it work fine on my side).
I've contacted xbox support and have been told it is a problem with the game and not my system.
Seem a practical answer :D
(They don't say it could be a problem an their side ? Xbox live ? ^^)

Anyway, if you didn't, try to clear the cache in case.
And if it doesn't work, contact directly CDPR support ("Contact Us" button). There is no dedicated category, but this one should be fine ;)
Post automatically merged:

Also make sure no app is running in background like Xbox Store (if you open and close it, it still "active". You have to quit it "manually" ( Xbox button > Start button on Xbox store > Quit).
Did you connect you GOG account on TW3 ? If yes, try to disconnect it. If not, try to connect your account (maybe something interfer with the cloud sync).

Last edited:
Top Bottom