Gaunter o dimm. Now it is just an rng card

+
Gaunter o dimm. Now it is just an rng card

Now you must choose random and you get a random card.
i liked it before. You could choose a number but was based on opponent deck and the reward was slighty better. I like this character and i wanted to play with him but now it is purely rng like avvalach sage

Agreed, his old version was pretty fun to play. You could actually predict what you were going to pull if you knew the deck you were playing against well enough, now he's just boring. Even if I was looking for a card to play solely for the fun of it I would just play Uma's curse, because you actually have a higher chance of predicting what it can pull, and the cards it can pull are better than what Gaunter will on average.

Gaunter O Dimm

Such powerful character but now I fail to see any reason to use him.

Before he gave you any card if you could sucessfully win the gamble. Now he gives a ramdom card that you correctly guessed. Can be a worthless bronze from any faction.

Perhaps he could be more useful if he was like Keira Metz or other mages with 3 options.

1) 3x rain 2) Transform any unit into a power 1 cursed monster. 3) Choose 3 units, destroy 1 at ramdom.

Or make him back as it was: win the gamble and draw any card.

I always wanted to give him something strong yet evil as ability. Like choose and play a card from your deck. After two rounds, if neither player had passed, choose a card from your side of the board and banish it, repeat every round.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I would also love to see his old ability back. The gamble was one of the riskiest moves you could made, but the reward was worth it.

Now it provides little risk, unless you consider wasting a gold slot on a 6 pt unit most of the times, a risk. And even when you win, most of the times it just gives some extra points, it rarely provides real value.

New Gaunter is indeed a card design disaster. Even if you guess right every time It more often than not plays something weak that doesn't synergize with your deck.

I understand wanting to have some fun "meme" cards in the game. But when they become so meme that it is (almost) literally unplayable, that defeats the purpose. Hell, even if you took out the guess part altogether, and just said "play the card he picked", it would probably still be too weak. (But then the HS-level RNG would make reddit go completely nuts.)

Gaunter is so important a character in Witcher, they should make him into at least a playable card. (Disclaimer: I have a premium Gaunter that I got in a pack, and I'm hyped for the day I will be able to play him.)

He was the first gold I pulled after mid winter update. I the was excited then realized he was changed. He was a really unique and cool card now he's just another rng. I'm hoping he goes back to his old ways. So many unnecessary changes with last patch

I just had an idea for a cool rework that'd have some randomness in it.

7 Strength, if you have the first play in the first or third round, summon this unit from your deck.

Top Bottom