German Language Pack for cusa 05571 Witcher3 GOTY

+
Hi,
i purchased the Game from base.com but unfortunaly i didnt looked out for language etc.
Yesterday i tried to install the language pack from my location ( DE PSN Store) but it wouldnt find the german pack in the related downloads. If i try to download something directly ingame i, the psn store pops up and just tells me that this is currently not possible.

I also tried to create a greek psn acc., deleted all witcher 3 related files on ps4, marked as prim. ps4 and there i found the german language pack under related downloads. I could download it, but when i try to install it, it wont and just tells me that the game is not installed and i can purchase it via the store?

Is there any workaround or could you guys kindly add German language pack for the cusa-05571 on a german psn store?

Kind regards

Attachments

• 9d2b2d2f-5cec-4db7-9d21-178a6ac4efde.jpg
    9d2b2d2f-5cec-4db7-9d21-178a6ac4efde.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 352
I guess you bought the UK version of the game there (at least it looks like it when I search for the game on that website). So the game probably won’t find the required files unless you play from the PS UK store.

The only way I see in this case is create a UK account on PSN, enable that account and start the game.

In general, you should always pay attention to the region a PS4 game is made for.

Top Bottom