Girls Chamber

+
See it from this side - we get to ogle all our gaming time at the firm backside of some guy ;-)A friend of mine told me that she imagines to play her older brother who is a real horndog and let him plow all the girls. Makes her giggle maniacally all the time.I believe I should visit her when she is playing.... want to see that lol

I made a Paladin in WoW once and the only reason it didn't bore me rigid is because she was female and had a cute arse I could stare at.

Tyranith said:
I made a Paladin in WoW once and the only reason it didn't bore me rigid is because she was female and had a cute arse I could stare at.
I think the dark elf girls in Lineage 2 look better ;-)I just played beta of that game and left because of the kiddies there... but the elf girls looked really good.

Rhian said:
See it from this side - we get to ogle all our gaming time at the firm backside of some guy ;-)A friend of mine told me that she imagines to play her older brother who is a real horndog and let him plow all the girls. Makes her giggle maniacally all the time.I believe I should visit her when she is playing.... want to see that lol
Ha ha ha very true...mmmm Dante *drool* LOL that sounds really funny, I'm debating whether I want to try and collect every playing card in the game, i gotta say the art is really gorgeous on some of 'em, I'm a fan of fantasy style airbrushing, and I'm not phased by boobies :D

Thought I'd throw another female into the mix. :) Interesting topics running around here. I for one, care less about wether the game is biased towards male players over females. It's the story that catches my attention. I'm more into action/adventure and rpgs rather than fps, but I don't limit myself to any particular genre. I stumbled on The Witcher quite by accident, looked around for info on it, and thought it'd be interesting to try. It didn't let me down. It's an awesome game. It's what I'd expect of an RPG. I love computer games, and actually started out on consoles. Only in the last couple of years have I gotten into the world of computer gaming. That's not to say I haven't been online, but always had consoles to play on, so never thought to get games for my computer. As I said I look for games that interest me. I play males as well as females in some rpg's. Not for any particular reason, but sometimes just to be different. As for me, I'm one of those odd girls anyway. Growing up, my mom would joke that my brother and I were backwards. He prefered to talk on the phone and I hated it. I'd rather go play hockey with the neighborhood kids, or play video games. Hell, even now, I'm still odd. I'd be a mechanic if folks would actually give me a chance.

@ spacecadet8 don't think your odd at all your just sound like one of us :Dyea I'm a guy they let me shoot off my mouth off here ones in a while and beside think this is one of the nice's and most interesting thread here and I do like a lot of the view point here

Ok, you don't think I'm odd. But I do. ANd there's nothing wrong with having guys in the girls thread. Keeps us from getting bored. Besides, like you said, it's an interesting thread.

Very true! I'm quite comfortable with my oddness. Now that we've totally taken the topic off topic. :) I still quite enjoy it.

I get on with lads more than lasses anyway...always been something of a tomboy, and you're quite right it's the story thats counts. I just felt like having a whinge :) I've always got on better with girls who have been a little bit more masculine than most, guess it's cause I'm a bit like that! There's very few girls I know who love games as much as I do, hence I find i can talk to lads a lot easier about some things, I'm even really comfortable with talking about girls with my lad mates cause they know me so well. Saying that my best mate is female, but she's dead tough and really cool, not at all your stereotypical girl, but she still retains her feminine side.

I know very well what you mean about being a technician.I wanted to become an engineer for robotics... cool stuff and you also learn how to program aside from doing the handcrafting stuff like creating things from metal.But even here in germany people look at you as if you come from the dark side of the moon :mad:Now I am just a network admin, first freelance because companies had been scared that I could get pregnant and could cost them additional money and and and and ...Well, now finally I have a job. Doing what I can do best :) Helping inside a company my fellow coworkers with their computer issues - first as help-desk for first - third level support and if the problem is too complex I grab my tool box and hardware box and pay them a visit. Women are usually unbeatable when it comes to communication :p and I am not talking about gossiping.Oh and I believe if there were no tomboys like us, the world would be boring!

Here's a story for you in the old law firm where my wife use to work There where 2 tech guys the Staff in the firm would call them Beavis and Butthead. For the lack of there communication skills Now may wife has some tech skill and guess who they would go to first when they had PC troubles ???

Seeker said:
Here's a story for you in the old law firm where my wife use to work There where 2 tech guys the Staff in the firm would call them Beavis and Butthead. For the lack of there communication skills Now may wife has some tech skill and guess who they would go to first when they had PC troubles ???
Problem is, that some of the network admins see themselves too much as elite and don't communicate at all. They think it's beneath their dignity...As for other technical jobs... I sadly know also that sort of woman who is as dry and frigid like box full of hot desert sand... they could as well be asexual.They barely have any hobbies and consider entertainment of all sorts as waste of time... except its something highly intelectual like listing to life orchestra ::)One fawned over my ex, until she found out that there is a life besides working...The other one is now 45 and looks like a grizzled badger because she is too stressed haha =) and she has not even a husband or kids pestering her.

@Rhian yes sad to say that there are ppl like that Life just passes them by With no life or anything. They wounder way they have no real friends or anyone to love. And they say gamer have no life The truth is gamer for the most part have more of a life then the ppl you pointed out.

Well guys, heres another girl gamer to add to your little list. I first got hooked on computers when I was about 12, and I'm now 21. The first game that hooked me on gaming for life was a demo of Tomb Raider 1 lol. And from there on I was glued to my dad's pc whenever I had some spare time, I loved the Tomb Raider series and I've finished every one of them exept Angel of darkness which was a complete and utter disaster. And then, one day my friend lent me this game...Divine Divinity, my first Rpg ever. That was it for me, from there on out I was a Rpg junky lol. I was also a bit of a tomboy when I was younger, and didn't get along very well with most girls, and therefore had mostly male friends through school. And that was great considering where I come from (South Africa) there's almost no such thing as a girl gamer. But anyway, back to gaming, well you asked what makes us gaming gals? For me a game must have a story that sucks you in from the start, a game without a great story behind the pretty graphics is kind of pointless (yes, I'm no fps fan, want to know why? Because I always die within the first few minutes lol!! I'm helpless with that kind of games, but I do enjoy them when I'm really angry with my boyfriend and I want to bash in some skulls[godmode has its uses ;D].The Witcher is a great game so far, I'm in act 4, and I can't bring myself to finishing it because it's so much fun lol. Other Rpgs that count as my favs are Fable, Oblivion, Kotor 1 (2 wasn't as good for me as the first) and Morowind. But my top 2 is Divine Divinity and The Witcher. So there you know a little more about TifaValentine, a member of a rare breed indeed :D

Now I am just a network admin, first freelance because companies had been scared that I could get pregnant and could cost them additional money and and and and ...
Yes, companies are known to do that. Especially when one is a marxist, these kind of things really tick me off. You should become member of a trade union. It can really help if you have disputes with your bosses. Usually the trade unions win too (especially when you're in France - they always win there). Contacting woman's organizations can also help; they can publish articles and put public pressure on a company.

germi91 said:
Now I am just a network admin, first freelance because companies had been scared that I could get pregnant and could cost them additional money and and and and ...
Yes, companies are known to do that. Especially when one is a marxist, these kind of things really tick me off. You should become member of a trade union. It can really help if you have disputes with your bosses. Usually the trade unions win too (especially when you're in France - they always win there). Contacting woman's organizations can also help; they can publish articles and put public pressure on a company.
Oh here you are usually (if you do not work for a small company) in a trade union. Right now the Deutsche Bahn (our german Train company, and no I do not work for them ;-) ) has to face loads of strikes... I am glad they spare us over the christmas days otherwise a lot people wouldn't get to see their family here and it wouldn't really change the strikers loan-fight-chances anyway.The company I am with now, is great =) the human-resource-chief is quite unbiased and realistic.Plus they also pay good money and have this trade union they work with.Oh and spacecadet8 :) thanks for the DevWatch *bows*

Well this is my first post on this forum. My name is Magdalena and I am from Poland. I'm playing The Witcher about month and I've been waiting so impathently for this game. My nationals holds us (Witcher fans) long suspensed. But finally - we have it. I don't play many RPG's - my favourite game is Quake III Arena (I play it about 7 years), I like also Titan Quest, Warcraft, Heroes of Might and Magic III, IV and V, and some others... My hobby: computers, systems, desktop customizing, music (listening and making), motocycles, horse riding and so many others that it will be very long to write about it all.I hate the stereotype that girl which play games and likes computer is ugly without question. Without false modesty - I think that I am pretty . ;)Why I love Witcher? It was starting from the book, than movie... Movie was a failure, but game is just like honey :)And I love the way that Geralt looks - ugh just perfect and 100% man :D

Sorry to get into your private quarters ladies but....
I hate the stereotype that girl which play games and likes computer is ugly without question. Without false modesty - I think that I am pretty .
You really got a point there ;) :D ;D

@Mobido I'm no Lady :pAll kidding aside ?sane? you do bring a good point there with the stereotype girl gamer I have hard it so many times from guys that don't know there back side from there elbow. And for there most part they thee ones that still live with there folks :D

Top Bottom