GOG not working

+
GOG not working

I tried to redeem the awesome stuff you can get by redeeming your free back up copy of the game, but it didn't take my code I gave. And when it said, contact CDProjekt Red it came to this site but asking for the PC version.

So I'm wondering, are all the artbooks, Triss Playboy, etc only got PC players, or can Xbox people also get them?

That backup copy is, as far as I know, only available for those who already own the game for PC. So you have to have either a Steam copy/ other digital copy or a retail version of the game to apply for the free backup copy on GoG. Others may correct me if I'm wrong...

TheFieryKnight said:
I tried to redeem the awesome stuff you can get by redeeming your free back up copy of the game, but it didn't take my code I gave. And when it said, contact CDProjekt Red it came to this site but asking for the PC version.

So I'm wondering, are all the artbooks, Triss Playboy, etc only got PC players, or can Xbox people also get them?

AFAIK the backup copy is for PC only .

For the playboy pictures ask google, there are a lot of sites where you can find them in a good quality.
Though i sadly never found a translation of the playboy interview with Triss...

Top Bottom