Guards being proper c*nts.

+
Guards being proper c*nts.

Hi,

Some guards in Skellige just whacked me for hitting a cow, and after waking up I realized they took 35 000 crowns from me ? I mean I know anarchy is bad and hitting cows is wrong yada-yada, but c'mon !

Is it a bug or are Skellige guards actually Buddhists ?

Last edited:
Last save hours ago, welp-a-derp :sad:

0 gold and I'm near the end of the game, almost finished all witcher contracts and second quests and question marks, don't even know how I'll get those coins back now lol... Well, beggar Geralt it will be then

In 92 hours played, I have 1237 manual saves. You should make a habit out of it. I wish they had an autosave feature and you could set it to like 5 minutes.

I can't imagine going hours without saving, especially considering the game is known for crashing, and there's many many things that can happen that would benefit from reloading.

Last save hours ago, welp-a-derp :sad:

0 gold and I'm near the end of the game, almost finished all witcher contracts and second quests and question marks, don't even know how I'll get those coins back now lol... Well, beggar Geralt it will be then

The game does some periodical saves.
Also save at certain checkpoints.
Have you check don't have more recent automatic saves?

On xbox, limited saves available (10 or so ...) Still wondering why I did not wait for my new rig to be assembled before buying the game lol, first time I play a RPG of this scale with only 10 saves available

And yeah, my auto saves are right after I lost all my coin (did not notice the 0 number before I had traveled two times back from Skellige to Novigrad and forth, looking for witcher parts.)

Checkpoint saves are even more ancient than my last manual, since they tend to appear before your make an important decision in a main or second quest, and I've only been doing witcher contracts and minor quests lately.

Fuck me right ?:facepalm:

Last edited:
Hi,

Some guards in Skellige just whacked me for hitting a cow, and after waking up I realized they took 35 000 crowns from me ? I mean I know anarchy is bad and hitting cows is wrong yada-yada, but c'mon !

I think it's part of the bovine defense force initiative implemented in patch 1.05 :)

The first and only time I had a run in with guards I had just cleansed an area and the people had returned, I'd then tried to loot a crate in the open and the guards attacked me, knocked me out and took half of my money; I couldn't believe it! This was fairly early in the game, too, so I definitely needed those coins.

dude 35000 crowns? are you joking right? that means u had more than 35k when they took them from you

Im calling the bluff

No I had 35 000 crowns exactly. They didn't take half my money, they took ALL of it.

I think it's part of the bovine defense force initiative implemented in patch 1.05 :)

I think a Chort is summoned if you meditate right after you kill cows, so it's not really the same thing ! Would be funny if it was, but I'm pretty sure this here is more a bug, or maybe guards just steal all of your money the second time they whack you ? I know I got my ass handed to me once before when I tried to bitch slap some Redanian Soldiers in Novigrad, in the Prologue.

Just be glad all that was missing was your money. You could have woken up broke in a tub of ice missing a kidney and with a sore butthole.

Hi,

they stole 66k from me, they needed a fucking mule to carry all that gold away from my pockets

Hi,

when you fight them and lose, they will take a significant amount of money from you, last time I tried I lost more than half, went from 51k to 15k :D luckily I had my save prior the fight

Just stop hitting cows man! You have a problem.

they stole 66k from me, they needed a fucking mule to carry all that gold away from my pockets

Geh, so it's normal, and it's not a glitch then, fuck.

Top Bottom