GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

+
That King Belohun is interesting, but since it has the word 'play' i dont see how it can be abused...

Otherwise, imagine a Germain Piquant and his almighty cows being a 21pt play. Or all of those double units like caravan vanguards or immortal cavalry also getting some good point boosts...

Its a greedy engine basically, can deliver an insane amount of points but it can also be instantly removed and be a 5 for 9 since it has no deploy ability.

When are the last few cards going to be revealed? I thought it would be this week, ahead of the release, but the last few are still hidden last I checked.

Including ST evolve? I thought today..
The site for the reveals (playgwent) still claims it is today and the last reveals were rather late during that day.
Currently I do not doubt the evolving card will be revealed today.
I think that was more aimed at the last few reveals for each faction (for which Burza said they would keep the best for last (at the very least I think it was him)).

The site for the reveals (playgwent) still claims it is today and the last reveals were rather late during that day.
Currently I do not doubt the evolving card will be revealed today.
I think that was more aimed at the last few reveals for each faction (for which Burza said they would keep the best for last (at the very least I think it was him)).
Yes yes that's why I'm confused
No, i meant the last unrevealed card for each faction.
Ok I understand. Lets wait :beer:
Post automatically merged:

No dual faction cards for this expansion..?

Maybe those extras are tokens.
I don't think tokens can be gold cards... And these unknown cards are among golds. It's interesting, maybe coincidence, but maybe they will be more interesting cards than others.
We know that one NG card will be Emhyr :)

Why Duen Canell Guardian has Veil on board, but doesn't have according to card description?
Btw, Round 2 Eithne looks like Daenerys Targaryen so so much ;D

Last edited:
  • RED Point
Reactions: rrc

Gyg

Forum regular
It has in the graphic presented by Alicja on polish forum. I imagine that cinematic part of trailers was done waaay before and Veil was added later.

I like how in the trailer, MEcho Waters is being used :D :D Guess no fix for MEcho yet?
why would it need fixing? it works very well. imo other decks and archetypes need buffing up to the level at which me+waters performs instead of "dragging down" me+waters xD I imagine that is very hard to achieve with all the leader abilities and cards across all factions, but as I see it (and I don't even play that deck) we should want as many decks as possible to perform as well as me+waters does and not want all decks in the same partially mediocre depression bracket (okay, exaggerating there but you know what I mean).

as for the card itself: wonderful art as usual, not sure I understand why the card does what it does in its last form, would have expected something different from Eithne but isn't it gonna get a bit crowded on the boards in the next expansion? NG spies, SY firesworn, now ST and even NR spawn (a lot of) tokens....
now I'm really curious what the ST echo card will be.

Last edited:

Attachments

• EbXKNU1WAAIieKq.jpeg
    EbXKNU1WAAIieKq.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Top Bottom