[Help Mod Blender]

+
Hmmm... so I can think of 2 other ways to do this.
1. use the w2ent of other shoes to add a new dlc shoes item to the game and then alter Keira's appearance file to make her equip the new item. This is tricky and requires a mod and a dlc (as far as I know haha).
2. just alter her appearance file so she uses other shoes from the vanilla game. Easier and faster, but not a new item, just swapped in from other characters.

If there are other female shoes in the base game you would like her to use, I can cook you up a mod that makes her use them easily via option 2...

Use marvelmaster's Youtube tutorials and do them step by step. You're propably not parenting parts of the mesh to the armature

Of course, I can search on google too, but I wanted to ask the question before embarking on advanced modding studies with blenderff.

jack91;n7826590 said:
Of course, I can search on google too, but I wanted to ask the question before embarking on advanced modding studies with blenderff.

I didn't have to research anything on google to share the advice / knowledge I did. This was based solely on my experience with modding meshes for W3 so far & similar failed attempts.

When changing meshes you need to make sure you weight them to the proper bones and parent them to the armature (Ctrl + P). If the mesh isn't tied to the armature properly, it will cause all sorts of wacky movement.

You know there's no need to be snarky with people trying to share some hints to help you out.

it work perfectly now. http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2273/?

TUTO

After uncooked mesh
open fbx with 3d max and save it in new fbx
open original fbx with blender put it in layer 2
open new fbx
transfer groups new in original (use tutorial) (http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/569/?)
delete mesh in layer 2
put all mesh in layer 1
drag an drup mesh objet in armature tree
add modifier armature all mesh set armature objet
rename Material xx.000 by xx

Last edited:
Top Bottom