Herbalist outside Kaer Morhen

+
Herbalist outside Kaer Morhen

I had finished the game and was exploring Kaer Morhen when I noticed that there was an herbalist standing outside. I have tried to get to the herbalist, (jumped from the gauntlet) but now I seem to be stuck there. I notice a door nearby and I can enter a tower like structure, but I don't have a key to the door linking it to the inside of Kaer Morhen. (Indicated by the black arrow) Anyone else encountered this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-08-22-57-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-08-22-57-09.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 804
Is there a living human herbalist ? What I know is, it's a sidequest site where Geralt unlock his "own personal garden". Same like Ajay of FarCry 4 had personal garden that have every herb in the game on this field.

I can tell you who is there. But i dont want to spoil.

---------- Updated at 03:30 PM ----------

I had finished the game and was exploring Kaer Morhen when I noticed that there was an herbalist standing outside. I have tried to get to the herbalist, (jumped from the gauntlet) but now I seem to be stuck there. I notice a door nearby and I can enter a tower like structure, but I don't have a key to the door linking it to the inside of Kaer Morhen. (Indicated by the black arrow) Anyone else encountered this?
I dont understand your problem. Is getting the herbalist the problem or turning back?

Oh interesting I didn't get any sign of a Herbalist in my map
I am Exploring now :)

Update: Found the way, watch the video for directions and take a fall damage ;)

Last edited:
It's Keira Metz. I've jumped, climbed and falled into the tower, then a door can be open. You get out and you recognize the spot where Avallac'h, Yen and Ciri are waiting for Geralt after Vesemir's funeral. It took me almost half an hour to get there... but I'm a little stubborn.

It's Keira Metz. I've jumped, climbed and falled into the tower, then a door can be open. You get out and you recognize the spot where Avallac'h, Yen and Ciri are waiting for Geralt after Vesemir's funeral. It took me almost half an hour to get there... but I'm a little stubborn.

Haha I took the short route I guess then took me 3 minutes may be !

the problem is turning back actually i couldn't figure out how to get back into Kaer Morhen

---------- Updated at 12:43 AM ----------

Is there a living human herbalist ? What I know is, it's a sidequest site where Geralt unlock his "own personal garden". Same like Ajay of FarCry 4 had personal garden that have every herb in the game on this field.

Woah....really? would love to know how to get to do that quest

the problem is turning back actually i couldn't figure out how to get back into Kaer Morhen

---------- Updated at 12:43 AM ----------

Woah....really? would love to know how to get to do that quest

I managed to get back by climbing the destroyed stairs inside the "tower" up to the top then jumping down to the courtyard.

I think the sidequest DeGorro82 is talking about is Greenhouse Effect.

It's Kiera... I think she's struck in there since Vesimir's funeral. To reach her, you'll have to jump from the courtyard to outside the fortress
1625163743134.png

1625163794861.png

Also you can trigger a dialogue (probably unused) with keira about lambert and keira relationship.

Top Bottom