Hey guys xD FEMALE GAMER NEED HELP (XBOX ONE)

+
Hey guys xD FEMALE GAMER NEED HELP (XBOX ONE)

Hey :D

Much needed help... basically i did my update for xbox one and i've just started my game up, but geralt seems to be jumping everywhere, i cant control him, i've killed myself and that hasn't worked! Quit and restarted that hasn't worked :( tried changing my control settings that hasn't worked either -.- i give up lol.... am really hoping i dont need to delete the update or something along them lines :( any suggestions would be appreciated

chantelle XxXxXx

GAMERTAG: An Unknown Bird....

MESSAGE ME ON TWITTER IF IT MAKES IT EASIER...

chantelleisa_QT

iCake

Forum veteran
I had Geralt jumping around for no reason in Kaer Trolde near the armorer. Meditating solved the issue for me.

iCake

Forum veteran
Come to think of it.... Maybe try hopping into deep water? That just might stop it as well, if the meditation thing don't work out.

This happened to me some times using patch 1.06 (PC Version). I fix it using random things like restarting the game, pressing several buttons together or in some cases loading a recent save.

ahaha to try and get more help as you can tell it hasnt really worked lmfao my bad and thankyou Fuz x

I like your candor. :D
Can't help you though, sorry.
But when something like that happens in other games (on pc), what I do is recreate the "stuck movements" as they go on. Usually fixes the problem. Doubt it will be of any help, but give it a try, you never know.

Let me guess, you haven't taken him to a brothel yet, have you? Ofcourse the poor guy is jumpy

Ehm, have you tried getting on a horse, or does the horse start jumping too?

Pervs... I would have attempted to help regardless of you being female.

Now then... have you got a boyfriend or...? :smiling2:

Top Bottom