Hidden Special Witcher 3 Map - Very Nice !!!

+
Hidden Special Witcher 3 Map - Very Nice !!!

Hidden special Witcher 3 map in the GOG bonus Polish DLC only. It is not in the English content, that is the sense in which I say it is hidden. But you can get it if with GOG.

Last edited:
Its in steam edition as well - beside this is the map that should be in the game , not this rushed pile of crap we have now - game map right now in a game is ugly like my brothers mother in law after 0.5L.

Ah I see. It isn't in the base english download from GOG and I didn't find it any of the english DLC. It was in the Polish goodies pack only that I found a copy. I like it that is really nice. Thought other digital purchasers would also like to know where to find that.

---------- Updated at 11:57 PM ----------

Hidden special Witcher 3 map in the GOG bonus Polish DLC only. It is not in the English content, that is the sense in which I say it is hidden. But you can get it if with GOG.
[video]https://youtu.be/WPkh_2EXPNA[/video]
Can anyone tell me how I can make it embed or actually show the video in the post?
I've seen others do it but can't find how.

Its in the Steam Witcher 3 directory - MAP and SOUNDTRACK should be down there. Map is in pdf - 50mb, english, and st is in flac and mp3.

Yup, it's also in the artbook.
The copy in the artbook is clipped. It isn't the full map. It is in english but it is only partial.

---------- Updated at 12:58 AM ----------

There's a Map link in the extras on GOG where you can download that same map in English.

LOL yeah I see that now. It wasn't there initially when I downloaded all that DLC stuff though or when I grabbed the polish DLC. Guess they added it after and I did not notice.

---------- Updated at 11:57 PM ----------

Can anyone tell me how I can make it embed or actually show the video in the post?
I've seen others do it but can't find how.

Scroll down to the bottom of the web page, click on the - [video] - icon, it should teach you how

Scroll down to the bottom of the web page, click on the - [video] - icon, it should teach you how
Nice ! Thank you ! It had the right tags but needed to edit inside of one. I don't get why they don't make it auto do that anyways but got it now thanks you pointing that out

Top Bottom