Hopes for Character Creation

+
Just keep in mind that if you take customization too far it will have serious impacts on the quality of facial animations in third person cutscenes.

Yeah depending on what is done, that can be a risk factor. Especially anything that affects facial geometry.

Guest 4323944

Truth be told , I like to roleplay as myself and since I'm short I'm always kinda bothered by the fact that you can't change your height . You always need to be a 6''5 titan . So I'd like a height slider . Another thing is skin tone options , pretty simple . Weight slider obviously . Your average eyes , lip , hair , nose sliders ect . Also something to change your starting clothes

Cyberpunk has always been about "Style over substance".

Err, no. That's what people who have tried to emulate cyberpunk did (and failed).

I personally have one wish for the character creation: abs for female V (obv both genders, but I'm just making it clear). I want her to be able to look like an athlete, if I'm to play a solo.

Err, no. That's what people who have tried to emulate cyberpunk did (and failed).
"Style over substance" is literally Rule 1 in Cyberpunk 2020 (the source material CP2077 is inspired by/based on).

1) Style Over Substance
2) Attitude is Everything
3) Always take it to the Edge
4) Break the Rules

I know its stupid, but i really hope for an option for a nudity censor in the character creation menu. I just wanabe able to stream it

twitch is fine with nudity as long as its an intentional feature of the game, (ie see "rust" as example) but a censor/pixilation option would be cool for streamers

I'm expecting Microsoft to require nudity to be blurred/removed like TW3. I hate it. I really want to be treated as the adult I am but I understand why, even if I don't agree with it. Guess I'll just buy the PC version too?

My only hope is the male character isn't wonky or I can customize him to look decent. In AC Odyssey I switched to Kassandra from Alexis after the intro because I couldn't stand the weirdness of his face and voice. Between the 2 models I thought the designers spent more time on making her look good. Alexios's voice seemed...fake, or forced. Where Kassandra's accent seemed legitimate. I mean, for a game anyway...

After looking at the demo again i hope you will be able to slim down Female Vs butt or give her a bigger chest cos she looks to pair shape for me. On the other hand Male V looks perfectly balanced.

Top Bottom