Hotfix 1.04

+

Guest 4464734

Does this update adds support to non-AVX CPUs? I mean come on, a single russian guy added a mod that not only fixes this issue but reduces CPU usage by 25% and improve performance drastically.
What are non-AVX CPUs exactly? Looked it up but feel like an idiot reading the explanation of what the difference is. I have an Intel i7 8700 so I am guessing I don't have a non-AVX CPU correct?

Changing graphics settings / DLSS / Ray Tracing makes zero difference to my FPS.

I'm running a 3080, an 8700k clocked to 4.9Ghz and 16GB of ram.

I can get above 60 indoors and certain outdoor areas but most of the time in the city I'm at about 40fps, but as I said this remains the same if I put everything on the max settings, or if I put everything on the lowest settings.

Pretty much unplayable at the moment for me.

Frame rates are awful, and it doesn't matter what I change my settings to the frame rate stays exactly the same...

I've read literally hundreds of people with this same problem and no fixes.

I have done a clean install of graphics drivers.
I am on latest version of Windows.
No, it's isnt' a CPU bottleneck, none of my cores are hitting 100%, and there are people with 10900k's / equivalent Ryzen CPU's and 3080/3090's with this same issue.

Since 1.04 patch, it appears that >>the game no longer has soft diffuse fog<<.
I have attached a before and after picture. Is anyone else having this issue?
PC is a Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 3080, 16 GB RAM.

It basically nukes the aesthetic of the game

3600x,2x16Gb,evga rtx 3080XC3 Ultra,Win 10 64 1903,Nvidia 460 drivers ,dx 12 running all graphics on Ultra RTX on Ultra dlss on Quality,motion blur on Low 1440p, Same issue on my system.

For the love of god, why is there not a way to change your body/hair/gender during the game? In a world all about apearance and cybernetic alterations to your body, why are you not able to go get a hair cut, or gender change? It does not make sense.

Been having a issue on PC of where some guns will not fire if I ADS. They will fire in hip fire but when I go to ads they won't fire.

I'm having problems shooting from a car:
When I change the gun while shooting from the car window, the sound of the shots is muted. Also, the pistol becomes invisible while this scene ends. It can also break down the animation of some characters after this shooting scene.

I also have another funny glitch:
When I call someone, this character teleports to me like a ghost and speaks to me face to face while this phone call ends.

Guest 4464734

i dont know what you are playing at - my rig a r7 1800x . a 1050ti and 16gb ram -- and only one little grafics glitch (a glass half trough a table ) so far , playing on high settings ....
the start of spellforce 3 - this was a mess
people used to bitching on high niveau these days....
What size monitor and resolution are you playing on? ...because I have to agree with what he said and I'm running an RTX 2080 Ti + i7 8700 on a 50 inch screen in 4K on ultra setting (RTX + Chromatic Abberation + Motion Blur OFF) getting solid 60 fps with zero drops (till the memory leak starts to affect it) and I am seeing the worst pop-ins in an open world game than I've seen in a very long time. I obvioulsy have the hardware to play it in 4K on ultra with RTX bells and whistles off, so it's definitely not my PC that is the issue here. The amount of money CDPR spent on marketing and advertising could have been spent on new employees or third party companies to fix this game's appearance and performance. Hell even to upgrade the engine the game runs on! I got a bad feeling that the issues that are taking me out of the game and making me not want to play it simply cannot be fixed due to engine limitations, and that is just sad. I hope I'm wrong but, I got a bad feeling that they packed too much into a limited engine and we will never get a solid pure pop-in free/bug-free immersive experience till they release "CYBERPUNK 2077 REMASTERED" in 2030. Just seeing a palm tree look like a glob then turn into a sharp object while I approach reminds me of SKYRIM! YES SKYRIM! Hell even Skyrim Remastered has horrible lod's and pop-ins.

Hey guys! Loving the game so far. Looks like there's a lot of negatives coming your way, but I'd like to say thank you for all the hard work.

One suggestion: can you make it so that dodge can be re-bound on keyboard? I often accidentally dodge out of cover or stealth or off a ledge...haha.

I found that the crashes when running the mission, usually during the dialogue with the npc, but it has never happened when I am operating, and there are still many small objects vacated after the 1.04 revision.

The game dones't feel immersive at all. We can't buy food from anyone selling it. Fall damage is almost non existent, it should exist and our legs cyberware should decrease it.

Guest 4464734

I just validated in Steam and 1 file fail and is updating now !!! It is a 7.2GB file :eek:
Fingers crossed this fixes it !
Well shit me britches, thanks for the info! The GOG update was only 500+ MB. Verifying files via GOG app now.

It's hard to pin down but it also looks like no colour information is going from reflected surfaces. Like in the second example the skin doesn't have any of the blue/green tint. I'm rolling back to 1.03 to see if that fixes it. It also seems like there's no bloom from reflected light. I don't have any direct comparisons from outside as I have taken random screenshots at locations I can't remember so I cant do like for like comparison, but when you're outside the combined impact is that the "bladerunner fog" effect is largely absent.

Same thing here

So many bug and don't get me started on the fps, and the graphic effect make the visual look so damn foggy and bad. I opened the HDR the whole thing is become so dark. I'm playing on PS4 Pro

Top Bottom