How long has it been?

+
Last I played properly was last spring.
Tried again during summer, but it didn’t really pick up for me for more than an hour or so.

Last time I played cyberpunk was the first week of January. Almost all trophies obtained, even the stupid one about cars (we should get a personal award from CDPR for that one, the grinding it requires is overwhelming if you don't exploit the game). Sold the game after that and luckily got almost all the money I spent back. I'll be happy to buy it again and obtain the platinum trophy "when/IF it's ready". I mean, 12€ on Amazon are an affordable price.
P.S. just to be clear, I don't really like the game, but I wanted to squeeze every drop out of it looking for the magic that made me fall in love with Witcher 2 and 3. That's why I did all the ncpd missions and grinded for the cars. But nothing, I only got boredom and looting shooting.
P.P.S. just to be clearer, I'll be happy to buy it again to 100% it because I "played" it on PS5 so... Well, you know why I used the quotes. I'd like to play a properly working version to see if it's at least fun to play. And the city is actually gorgeous on high end PCs.

Week and a half, still dragging out the end of my first playthrough on my ps4 still slowly doing crimes and gigs not doing the "Meet Hanako at Embers" quest until the next gen update (I have a ps5 now but I have not installed it on there yet)

My reasoning has always been that I am unlikely to play it again immediately so I ought to wait, but as the update has been delayed I might finish it on PS4 and play again on ps5 later next year.

Week and a half, still dragging out the end of my first playthrough on my ps4 still slowly doing crimes and gigs not doing the "Meet Hanako at Embers" quest until the next gen update (I have a ps5 now but I have not installed it on there yet)

My reasoning has always been that I am unlikely to play it again immediately so I ought to wait, but as the update has been delayed I might finish it on PS4 and play again on ps5 later next year.
As a fellow PS5 owner I advice you to play it there. The situation is not that better but frame rate wise it never drops to 30 FPS or lower so at least is more fluid.

about two months one of the main story quest bugged and i cant continue. waiting for a patch that fixes it, might play again but i might just wait awhile till a couple of major patches comes out.

Roughly one week. Just finished the game with an ending that turned out to be so sad (but definitely not disappointing - the opposite in fact). Now doing some gigs in the meantime with "Never fade away" still in my ears and waiting for the right moment to savour a different ending.

Stopped playing shortly after 1.2 patch came out, so about 6 or 7 months ago. Was thinking of playing it again on December, as one year anniversary, but CDPR are taking slower with the patches and dlc's than I expected and sadly no next gen upgrade is happening this year. Since things have changed, now I'm waiting for a fixed (polished) version of the game, maybe first expansion dlc.

Of course, nothing will beat the first time experiencing the story, but I can tell that after not playing it for a long time, it will be more fun getting back to it later. It will be interesting to see how far CDPR are willing to take this game.

It's been about a three weeks since I completed my last playthrough. I'm taking a break from Cyberpunk, having completed all the achievements. I will play it again in the future, as the game is going to be improved with bug fixes, DLCs and eventually the expensions.

Last edited:
I mainly stopped playing after my first two play-thoughs which was a good few months ago. But I always try the game after each major patch to check out the changes.

Funny you should ask that. Just logged back in here a couple minutes ago after over two months in lockdown.

Haven't touched the game still since December.

Started back up a week ago and played to see how 1.31 affected the game. Noticed some stealth nerfs ( ex. max value for junk items is now 150 eddies) and some issues with clothes clipping (do not wear high top sneakers with straightcuts) and also saw that some mods are broken so that their descriptors do not show when they are installed into clothing items.

I'll probably delete this playthrough and fire it back up once the next round of bug fixes are released.

Day1 player as well - stopped playing some weeks after 1.31 - got tired after 1,5k hrs and 8 chars fighting bugs and performance issues after more than a year - checkin in with the next patch - hopefully longer than just a few days than....

Top Bottom