How many scraps are needed for a complete (doesn't have to be premium)collection?

+
This
Got a lot of scraps of legendary keg day, so I wonder have anyone tried to create the whole collection on day one, and how much did it cost?

I got around 128k scrap and that was enough for all neutral, NR and monster cards. Got NR, my baby, to full premium as well. Wanna say I've put around 150 or 200 usd into the game in the past year and a half as well as 200 hours or so.

A full premium collection minus Thronebreaker cards costs about 400k if your are aiming to unlock leaders through those reward books, otherwise it costs about 25k scraps more.

Check this post on Reddit out for more details:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/9qpavg
Thank you!

Well it seems I have enough to craft all even the premium...but will probably save them until I need those cards

I got around 128k scrap and that was enough for all neutral, NR and monster cards. Got NR, my baby, to full premium as well. Wanna say I've put around 150 or 200 usd into the game in the past year and a half as well as 200 hours or so.

Really? wow. I spend only 5 € and played 90 hours and get 60k scrap.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I got 310k scrap yesterday, way more than i had anticipated, so i didnt even bother crafting standard cards:

i opened my hundred something kegs, that alone gave me like 98% of the bronzes, then i just started crafting premium golds, still have 200k scraps left which i thought would be enough for a full premium collection but i guess not.

Really? wow. I spend only 5 € and played 90 hours and get 60k scrap.
I've never been too wise when it comes to buying and scrapping things I then want again later on. I'm sure I've lost a lot of scrap to recklessness and impulse.

1.jpg

2.jpg

So close...

To bad CDPR brought the game down to the current state, there's no incentive to craft much.

I have 937.000 scraps...but I want to open my kegs first...then play for more kegs...and then comes crafting.

Top Bottom