How to get level 100?

+
How to get level 100?

No way to get level 100, if we cant stack NG+ Save file. Allow us use the NG+ again or no point to rise level cap :/

No way to get level 100, if we cant stack NG+ Save file.

I wouldn't say impossible, just very slow. Say that because I just did get Level 66 WITHOUT the New Game +. Just took a lot of time and many travels through the map..
But I agree that a New Game ++ would make it much better.

Last edited:
Not impossible. You easily gain 14 levels and more on Blood and Wine. That will put me at level 86 or 87. Which means that if you do NG with both expansions and NG+ with both you will end up level 100. You can go up to 32 or so just with NG add 8 levels for hearts of stone and another 14 or so for Blood and Wine and you end up at 54. You can get around 30 in an NG+ which gives you 84. Add to that both expansions again and you could even crack 100.

No way to get level 100, if we cant stack NG+ Save file. Allow us use the NG+ again or no point to rise level cap :/
For the love of god...please patch this possibility INTO THE GAME... It should be pretty easy to patch this, since you also patched scaling enemy with the 1.21 patch.
You cant imagine how frustrated i was, when i read that you could only do 2 runs with your savegame...
- theres no need for scaling to ng++ or ng+++
- You Could set a maximum of ability points (just for balance)

Please guys i just wanna restart into ng+ again and again and again and again.... :(
Or as Buzz Lightyear would say:" To infinity and even further"

Last edited:

krewiz

Forum regular
For the love of god...please patch this possibility INTO THE GAME... It should be pretty easy to patch this, since you also patched scaling enemy with the 1.21 patch.
You cant imagine how frustrated i was, when i read that you could only do 2 runs with your savegame...
- theres no need for scaling to ng++ or ng+++
- You Could set a maximum of ability points (just for balance)

Please guys i just wanna restart into ng+ again and again and again and again.... :(
Or as Buzz Lightyear would say:" To infinity and even further"

Made a thread about this too. Really bummed this cannot be done.

Not having a NG++ mechanic for owners of both expansions was an oversight IMHO. It would introduce much more replayability with possibly tougher enemies.

Made a thread about this too. Really bummed this cannot be done.
dont be such a pessimist. im sure it can be done and with as much attention as its getting on the forums and beyond added to how much CDPR cares about their players it might yet be a possibility.

This is just dead wrong. If you play Blood and Wine expansion you easily surpass lvl 50. So you will start your NG+ playthrough with lvl 50+ maybe even 60 and all quest, items etc will be adjusted accordingly. So hitting lvl 100 on NG+ in Toussaint is absolutely no problem.

Not impossible. You easily gain 14 levels and more on Blood and Wine. That will put me at level 86 or 87. Which means that if you do NG with both expansions and NG+ with both you will end up level 100. You can go up to 32 or so just with NG add 8 levels for hearts of stone and another 14 or so for Blood and Wine and you end up at 54. You can get around 30 in an NG+ which gives you 84. Add to that both expansions again and you could even crack 100.

Sure didn't work out that way for me. I started my current run on NG+, completed the main game, then completed Hearts of Stone, then completed Blood and Wine. Did pretty much everything that you can do, with the exception of a few treasure hunt quests, and I ended the game at around level 86 or 87 I believe? Not that I really care if I ever make it to level 100, just saying that it seems rather difficult from where I am sitting.

Well did you complete Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone on your normal playthrough as well? I have gained around 16 levels in Blood and Wine and usually end up around Level 86/87 BUT I start with Level 70 which is the level I got to after playing through the main game + Hearts of Stone but not Blood and Wine, because it wasn't released yet, playing through NG+, completing everything in both main games, completeing Hearts of Stone and only then Blood and Wine. So it stands to reason that you would be able to get those missing 13 levels when you do Blood and Wine during your basegame as well because you'd probably end up at level 56 or something in your main game + both expansions, level 82 or something after NG+ and HoS and will gain those 18 levels fairly easily during Blood and Wine through the main quest, the questions marks and the higher quests alone.

I do however agree that the whole quest level thing needs to be tweaked. There should be, besides maybe the main quests, no quest levels if you decide to activate enemy scaling. If you don't the game should adapt to your level. There is no point going into Blood and Wine at level 70 because after the first 2 parts of the main quest you will have already outleveled the first couple of sidequests by 5 levels and you willy eventually outlevel the main quests by 5-10 levels easily because, if you decide to tackle the sidequests that are between 3-5 levels above or below your current level to make sure you do not outlevel them through the main quest, you end up actually outleveling them anyway, even if you go from the lowest level requirement to the highest.

Top Bottom