How will the game have these graphics?

+
How will the game have these graphics?

I know its in 2015 but do we even have the tech to make a game a open world game at that look EXACTLY like the teaser with every small detail?I mean PS4 and 720 would have to be pretty powerful and PC wouldnt have to worry about much.Perhaps the PC version will and PS4 and 720 get the lesser graphics?Kinda like DICE did with BF3 but stil having the core game accross every platform.Ofcourse maybe i shouldnt say PS4 and just 720 since they have yet to make a game on a SONY platform.But anyway i just hope the graphics look about 3/4 as good as th teaser.

Depends on the capability of a developer and a good running engine. There also comes the problem of playable framerate LOL

XD ChaosWolf :p

With companies coming out with UHD TVs, the computer and video game part of the world has got to incorporate that and catch up to it. We will see what happens in terms of the new consoles that are supposedly coming out this year ... and see what is going to change in terms of technology upgrades in 2014. I think it is totally possible. Every time we get a jump in new hardware people say wow it can't get any better than this. And it always does.

Depends on the capability of a developer and a good running engine. There also comes the problem of playable framerate LOL

XD ChaosWolf :p

Hey, I'm serious. Technology is lightningfast with improvements nowadays. Ten years ago, top-end desktop computers were a fraction of the speed and power and capacity of the palm-sized smartphones we've got now. Who knows what we'll have three years from now?

Hey, I'm serious. Technology is lightningfast with improvements nowadays. Ten years ago, top-end desktop computers were a fraction of the speed and power and capacity of the palm-sized smartphones we've got now. Who knows what we'll have three years from now?

Agreed, the constant updates in technology could make such CG rendered items such as shown in the teaser trailer to be realistically created......and when it does, there will be a disclaimer stating: "Warning, you may get a seizure or die from the epicness of this game. LOL"

crap I .forgot my system is going to be antiquated. I guess I need to start saving for the ultimate system for 2015...

They won't have those graphics, but they'll have the RED engine on the job so I'm sure it'll look great.

things drastically change withing few months, so considering we there 2-3 years left, who knows. But whatever it is, it is gonna mind blown everyone

In average we are having 1-2 really powerful video cards coming out every year. Price on GTX 680 and 690 will drop by the time CP2077 comes out, for sure!

Also CDPR learned a lot from TW2. Many users still are have compatibility problems with Witcher 2 ..I think they will try to optimize their next games a bit better for current high end graphic cards..

Red Engine is very powerful. They will definitely update it and tweak some of the settings to make sure TW3 and CP2077 looks as good as possible.

and while making it optimized and powerful, at the same time make it look good even in medium/low settings so that many people get to play it. The question is not only about the 'best powerful experience' here but also that it reaches a wider audience.

things drastically change withing few months, so considering we there 2-3 years left, who knows. But whatever it is, it is gonna mind blown everyone
To be completely truthful, last few years haven't seen much of a progress at all. Because PC gamers are now second rate citizens who get console ports, and console is nowhere near the capability of a good PC.

I'd rather have a game that is well optimized, I'd like the studio to work more on their weak points, which is character animation and voice acting. There's no need to go all out with the graphics and forsake everything else that is just as important part of the experience.

Well,they are aiming for the gfx in the trailer and personally I will be very happy if the game ends up even near looking like that.

Top Bottom