HQ download of the Debut Gameplay Trailer

+
HQ download of the Debut Gameplay Trailer

...can be found at Gamersyde. I know I've been looking for a higher quality video than the YouTube compressed version, and sharing is caring.

WuttheMelon said:
...can be found at Gamersyde. I know I've been looking for a higher quality video than the YouTube compressed version, and sharing is caring.

Thank You. I like to watch trailers again and again, and better the quality more the fun.

Rudal said:
just use Flash Video Downloader and you can download HD videos from YouTube

The problem is not that I want the files locally, the problem is that YouTube-compressed video quality isn't that great. The file I linked is less blurry.

Thanks, watching in slowmo lets you notice nice details. For instance the guys in the inn playing Five Finger Fillet (1:06)

WuttheMelon said:
The problem is not that I want the files locally, the problem is that YouTube-compressed video quality isn't that great. The file I linked is less blurry.

Ok, I take back what I said about downloading from YT. I just watched the trailer from that link and it really looks better. :)

krisk7 said:
Thanks, watching in slowmo lets you notice nice details. For instance the guys in the inn playing Five Finger Fillet (1:06)
New minigame confirmed :p ?

Hehehe, knew about that download since the trailer came out. I still watch it every now and then. Never gets old for it just looks beautiful. It is really good quality, almost like I'm playing it. Almost...

Top Bottom