Hunger Games failed?

+
Hunger Games failed?

So I'm having this problem...

I was visiting Corvo Bianco earlier and there was an option to ask about Marlene but I didn't use it. I was doing something else at that time and thought to come back later. Now there is no option to ask about Marlene and I can't find her anywhere. Quest is still in my log but it's not showing any markers. It only says "Visit Corvo Bianco and see how's Marlene doing".

Is this a bug? If I missed Marlene earlier, should the quest be failed? Or is she still somewhere to be found?

Edit: I haven't touched the main story after I found her. I have been doing only side quests and other things.

Last edited:
I think you just have to talk to her yourself. She should be in the kitchen.

I tried looking but she's nowhere to be found. At least she's not in the house. Also searched outside, but nothing there either. Tried meditating and checked if she would have gone to sleep upstairs, but nothing.

Last edited:
I think after you get the quest in your log if you don't talk to her within in-game 24 hrs she might wander off. You have to talk to her and then if you want her to stay you have to select the ask her to stay option and Geralt will say that this is a big estate, it could use a woman's touch. Then she will stay and help Barnabas in the kitchen.

Oh bummer :( I'll need to do this in my next round with BAW then.

Still don't understand why this quest is "available" on the list if it's kinda failed. Maybe I'll bump into her in some other place later.

No, you dont need to talk to her in the next 24h. I did it much later after some other quests (main ones, too) and she still waited in corco bianco.

UPDATE!

I just completed BAW and returned back to Corvo Bianco. After some events I finally found Marlene standing there next to dinner table downstairs! :) Now I was able to talk to her and complete the quest.

Top Bottom