I got Weekly Crown Pieces Limit

+
I got a message that I almost reach weekly limit of 350 allowed in a week. I certainly sure that I've been playing less than 50cp / day and it just reset last Thursday. I do not think I've been played for 4 days and earns like 325 cp which is 80+ cp / day.

Anyone have the same issue with me?

Is it possible that CDPR didn't reset last Thursday? Then, it is make more sense because it will end up a week by tomorrow)

I don't see why they'd have reset it two days after Journey started. Just a guess, but I think it's a pretty good one.

Did you count the CP received from the journey quests as well? This might be it.

I just math my level and found that:
- Journey quest and Well rested CP are not count
- It didn't reset last Thursday

If I've known earlier then I can play less last weekend. Y_Y

I got this message 2 days into the season. Still playing, since the 8 prestige reward is more generous than the '24 round win' circle.
From a new player view you are completely right. You are disadvantaged by a large margin.
And yes, it didn't reset last Thursday.

Last edited:
I got this message 2 days into the season. Still playing, since the 8 prestige reward is more generous than the '24 round win' circle.
From a new player view you are completely right. You are disadvantaged by a large margin.
And yes, it didn't reset last Thursday.

jealousy... you have a chance to get an RP from opponent GG. It's a long way to go for me >_<

Attachments

• tygodniowy limit połówek.jpg
    tygodniowy limit połówek.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 84
I just math my level and found that:
- Journey quest and Well rested CP are not count
- It didn't reset last Thursday

If I've known earlier then I can play less last weekend. Y_Y

I've also done the math and I didn't get at all what I should've earned. Shouldn't have anything to do with weekly limit, but something is off when you're LVL6 after hitting all 6 goals of the week. I won at least 8 games. That alone should get me a full level as it's 32. And it's over several days so well rested isn't a factor.

I've also done the math and I didn't get at all what I should've earned. Shouldn't have anything to do with weekly limit, but something is off when you're LVL6 after hitting all 6 goals of the week. I won at least 8 games. That alone should get me a full level as it's 32. And it's over several days so well rested isn't a factor.

That's probably because it appears to be doing that glitch (again) where if you complete two Journey quests in the same match, you only get rewarded 20 CP instead of 40 CP.

You need to log out and log back in to get the second batch of 20 CP.

That's probably because it appears to be doing that glitch (again) where if you complete two Journey quests in the same match, you only get rewarded 20 CP instead of 40 CP.

You need to log out and log back in to get the second batch of 20 CP.

Really? I didn't check that. Either way, they ignored my bug report. This is, what, their 4th journey now, and it's still bugged. The quest names even had placeholders instead of the supposed names. Wtf CDPR.

Top Bottom