I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp, so I watched MadQueen's review and...

Apparently male sex workers are few and far between, like 1 to every 100 females. And she said attractive men are rare too :giveup:

What did you expect? Its CDPR after all. They are notoriously conservative.

Last edited:

Apparently male sex workers are few and far between, like 1 to every 100 females. And she said attractive men are rare too :giveup: they're not sexualized like women. That was her biggest criticism and they wear underwear. You never see a guy naked.

Yup. This very seriously crushed my hype for the game. I guess I won't cancel my pre-order as this wasn't the only reason I got the game, but I so much less excited now. This was a pretty important thing for me, and I feel that CDPR has significantly let me down.

If you are straight, can you still have one mancrush if it's Keanu? Asking for a friend.
I mean, your sexuality is inconsequential when it comes to people you like, think are cool, and do not have legitimate sexual attraction for.... so yea. You can have more than one "mancrush" on Reeves if you want, mate.

OP: I HOPE CP2077 ALSO HAS ATTRACTIVE MEN.. ;-;

CDPR: Yes.
unknown.png

Apparently male sex workers are few and far between, like 1 to every 100 females. And she said attractive men are rare too :giveup: they're not sexualized like women. That was her biggest criticism and they wear underwear. You never see a guy naked.
Really?
This game is a disappointment.
Thanks CD Projekt.
zjRmuHW.gif

HELLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW THE HECK!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it was just an oversight.

This is all just a very broad generalization.
Guys never say no to a beautiful, butt-naked girl.
Girls don't like male genitalia shoved in their face.

Make some noise and maybe you'll get something later on?

Maybe it was just an oversight.

This is all just a very broad generalization.
Guys never say no to a beautiful, butt-naked girl.
Girls don't like male genitalia shoved in their face.

Make some noise and maybe you'll get something later on?

They even commented in this thread they know some schlongs are in demand. Especially some good looking gay romances.

men are uglier by nature, this is based on biology. men's value is heavily skewed towards their utility and competency/ability, not from their beauty. women evolved to take advantage of their beauty while men evolved to adapt despite their lack of beauty. so i think the portrayal of brutish, masculine, and "ugly" men in this game is perfectly reflective of biological fact.
This has to be the most inaccurate post concerning human evolution that I have read today; it reads like a parody and should not be taken seriously by anyone...

EDIT: Sorry to the mods for my earlier post; I was a bit hasty!

This has to be the most inaccurate post concerning human evolution that I have read today; it reads like a parody and should not be taken seriously by anyone...

EDIT: Sorry to the mods for my earlier post; I was a bit hasty!

When it comes to guys and gals in my opinion gals can look elegant at their best, but when it comes to beauty and attractiveness men top the charts.

When it comes to guys and gals in my opinion gals can look elegant at their best, but when it comes to beauty and attractiveness men top the charts.
For me, **both genders can be physically attractive; as both are considered sexually attractive by all genders, that is what it is to be human, we are not bound by involuntary instinct and survival restrictions!

**(But only the female of our species are sexually attractive for me)

**(But only the female of our species are sexually attractive for me)

Which is why I said in my opinion. Clearly I'm in the minority as people pepper skimpy women in games like sprinkles on donuts. In my opinion skimpy women are the least attractive of the two genders. When dressed elegantly they are at least beautiful, but to me it pales in the comparison to a good looking man. However, it's not a fair comparison since we are different. Now in CP2077 we were pretty much promised some schlongs which is what excited me as it has been almost forbidden territory in gaming and TV, and I do love the D as aesthetically a very beautiful part of a man.

DC9V

Forum veteran
It would be so funny if there's a side quest that features some sort of gender illusions, so you don't know if you're talking to a guy or a girl...

Which is why I said in my opinion. Clearly I'm in the minority as people pepper skimpy women in games like sprinkles on donuts. In my opinion skimpy women are the least attractive of the two genders. When dressed elegantly they are at least beautiful, but to me it pales in the comparison to a good looking man. However, it's not a fair comparison since we are different. Now in CP2077 we were pretty much promised some schlongs which is what excited me as it has been almost forbidden territory in gaming and TV, and I do love the D as aesthetically a very beautiful part of a man.
True, although I would hope we could advance as a society to consider both preferences as equal at some point in the future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom