[Idea] Tactical Movement.

+
[Idea] Tactical Movement.

Hello,

After playing more than a 100hours of the game. I was wondering, what could make the games more complexe, allow great combos, play around, etc.

This is when the idea strike me. As a lot of people said they feel Clear Skies as only down side. DImeretium bomb, being a counter to yourself sometime.

Tactical Movement could allow on top of avoiding a played weather, to generate combos.

[Tactical Movement]
Silver Neutral.

Allow you to move a card, and it's copies to a near by row. (As to be adjacent.) (Siege & melee can only move to range, while range can move on both.)
Work on either side of the board.

Any though on that idea/card ? Do you thing it would be overpower ? Too complexe ? Too unpredictable from a Opponent side ? (Note that Silver neutral are really good at the moment. And make a spot for one more as to be worth it.)

If you think it's overpower. What are you suggestions to balance it ? Moving to a random row might be good.

It's a good idea but this card can't be used for elves and for skellige folk because these guys don't have the word ''tactical'' in their dictionary :D
another problem might be with the unit type. if the unit is a dedicated siege unit and it is designed so it kinda makes no sense to perform that action for that unit or similar ones.

the concept feels good but the rationality and logic doesn't really fit. maybe it could be only used for units who don't have the designated spot in any row, meaning they can be put wherever the player wants to.

Master_Kenobi;n6888080 said:
the rationality and logic doesn't really fit.

Yeah i did think of that.

Master_Kenobi;n6888080 said:
maybe it could be only used for units who don't have the designated spot in any row

The card would be probably not used in that kind of decks.
Making the card useless. :p

we had something similar in witcher 3 but it was only used for the units with a multiple choice of location placement (for e.g. the unit could be placed in melee or ranged) and i think it was a leader ability

Master_Kenobi;n6888210 said:
we had something similar in witcher 3 but it was only used for the units with a multiple choice of location placement (for e.g. the unit could be placed in melee or ranged) and i think it was a leader ability

I don't really remember TW3 gwent that well. It might be yes.

Francesca Finsabair Hope of the Aen Seidhe: Move agile units to whichever valid row maximizes their strength. From HoS expansion.

Top Bottom