If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

+
I've said it before and i will say it again, i will be disappointed if we don't see sexy french maid bots and sexy french maid robocops.. (This joke will NEVER get old.. I will not accept it if you guys say it did.)

OK, OK, new joke:

"If the game doesn't have [blank] _Redge i will be disappointed.." Hah.. Yeah.. (How come you guys didn't think of this joke before, shame on you..)

By the way, i'm really surprised that this thread is still in Cyberpunk 2077 Discussion section, it is clearly belong in the Off Topic section, or better yet it should be locked.. Like any other thread Animal starts..

Me too. I really, really need this to be there.

IN-DEED.

i was thinking i really want a multyplayer,a totally new idea of multyplayer.
With an open world made from CDPR would be a waste limit the experience to single player.
I ve seen some games on the new gen consolle and i'm certain they can get a good level of competition with a nice pc game,not a 1000$ video gaming card,but a serious pc. This implies a great graphic evolment,but also some deep in game changes.
what i'm tryin to say is: once i finished the game,i wanna be able to play and share some night city experience with other players,not a simple idiot multyplayer as in gta V,but something where you can decide objective and rewards and enemy level,something like the p'n'p game,like having some tools to create missions and engage in nice factions war.
Something will allow me to play this game for years and years and years...

I want only one thing from this game, and that is to be able to explore what it means to be human in a world where technology is dissolving the boundaries. I want the game to make me feel the way Roy Batty or Molly Millions felt.

Oh, and I wanna build and drive a technical.

Top Bottom